52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes

39 75.00%
  • No

13 25.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Perp 3.0

SG Addict
    I would love to see it come back. I hardly play any SG servers now and I would come and join this one.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $20.00
    i would love to see it back. the only problem for me is all the gangs that literally wont let you own a house with out it getting raided.

"Options are good. Keeps people choosing." -Craig Benzine (Wheezy waiter) 2010

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishok View Post
    That was DarkRP.
    I blame you for that it was all going great then you broke it and no one could get on for like a week. Then it died.

* SG Minecraft Team Leader *
    Donations:
    $13.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution18 View Post
    I blame you for that it was all going great then you broke it and no one could get on for like a week. Then it died.
    Thanks for your ignorance

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    (von dutch) delta force 8 (26 Apr 2013)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishok View Post
    Thanks for your ignorance
    no prob babe also i don't see a thanks on my post

SG Addict

Donations:
    $1.00
    Bring it back, just don't let every single SA have admin. Have 1 AO/BD taking care of the server and start out with like 5 trustworthy people. (Run it like MC as a separate entity)

8. Thanked by 3 users:
    Game Freak (23 Apr 2013), Nishok (23 Apr 2013), Xoddox (23 Apr 2013)

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Harro View Post
    Bring it back, just don't let every single SA have admin. Have 1 AO/BD taking care of the server and start out with like 5 trustworthy people. (Run it like MC as a separate entity)
    Well said.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Going to put a shitload of pressure on the ones that are actually willing to learn/follow the rules though. Those that only want to play and not deal with rule breakers will never take the effort to learn them. If you want to play on the server, and you happen to be an Admin you should be aware of the rules and need to be able to enforce them whenever you are playing - otherwise don't play there.

SA's already had their powers limited as much as possible and only got access to commands like kick and ban etc. That was different in the beginning but it was changed in the progress.
    Last edited by Paralyzed; 23 Apr 2013 at 03:13am.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict

Donations:
    $1.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    Going to put a shitload of pressure on the ones that are actually willing to learn/follow the rules though. Those that only want to play and not deal with rule breakers will never take the effort to learn them. If you want to play on the server, and you happen to be an Admin you should be aware of the rules and need to be able to enforce them whenever you are playing - otherwise don't play there.

SA's already had their powers limited as much as possible and only got access to commands like kick and ban etc. That was different in the beginning but it was changed in the progress.
    The thing is though, those SA's should not have powers to kick/ban at all until approved as someone that is responsible/knowledgeable in the rules of the server.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    The thing is though, those SA's should not have powers to kick/ban at all until approved as someone that is responsible/knowledgeable in the rules of the server.
    Fair enough, but most of the time you can't think about this, you have to deal with the rule breaker in the present, and most of the time pretty quickly to reduce the issue of ruined gameplay for everyone else. If someone was breaking into houses as a cop without actual evidence, you shouldn't have to wait for an approval. Most of the time though, admins shouldn't kick straight away. Give them a warning in chat or message them directly, if they continue to break the rules, then slay them or move them into time out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List