Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SG Addict

PB rule clarification

Okay so the situation is:

A terrorist has a gun. I shot him and tell him to "drop it". He doesn't do anything so I shot him and tell him to "drop it". He stands still so I shot him again and tell him to "drop it". He still stays frozen so I kill him.

The player turns out to be an admin and slays me. The reason is "Do not freekill." When I asked him why I was slayed he told me I have to tell him "drop the gun".

I'm pretty confused. Do I actually have to say "drop the gun"?

Banned

By what I recall, if it's a pistol, you're technically allowed to give a warning shot and telling him to drop it. (Not many people do this if it's holstered, but whatever)
    If it's a primary, it's autokill unless they pick it up by accident and immediately drop it.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrocket View Post
    By what I recall, if it's a pistol, you're technically allowed to give a warning shot and telling him to drop it. (Not many people do this if it's holstered, but whatever)
    If it's a primary, it's autokill unless they pick it up by accident and immediately drop it.
    I understand that. What I'm asking is if I need to say "Drop the gun" or "Drop it". Because I got slayed for it and warned afterwards. So I don't want to get banned.

I can has cool title?
    Donations:
    $20.00
    You warn them first, then shoot. Tell the person to drop the gun. Give a 5 sec or so time to do it, if not then shoot them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd
    if you guys did pyro wouldn't have made that comment about me being Canadian.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You warn them first, then shoot. Tell the person to drop the gun. Give a 5 sec or so time to do it, if not then shoot them.
    I gave him a lot more then a 5 second time frame to drop the gun. Yeah sure, I'm sorry for shooting him once with a usp before saying to drop it, but as the reason was: You have to say "drop the gun". I don't see how pre-shooting him is related.

Yet again. Am I allowed to say "Drop it", or do I need to say "Drop the gun"?

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauzhror View Post
    Okay so the situation is:

A terrorist has a gun. I shot him and tell him to "drop it". He doesn't do anything so I shot him and tell him to "drop it". He stands still so I shot him again and tell him to "drop it". He still stays frozen so I kill him.

The player turns out to be an admin and slays me. The reason is "Do not freekill." When I asked him why I was slayed he told me I have to tell him "drop the gun".

I'm pretty confused. Do I actually have to say "drop the gun"?
    If his gun was out, he abused you. If his gun was holstered, you warn him. If he doesn't do nothing for 5 seconds, shoot him once, wait 5 seconds if he doesn't do nothing, shoot him in the head.

If he slays you, report him.

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez View Post
    If his gun was out, he abused you. If his gun was holstered, you warn him. If he doesn't do nothing for 5 seconds, shoot him once, wait 5 seconds if he doesn't do nothing, shoot him in the head.

If he slays you, report him.
    I waited a lot more then 5 seconds after giving him a warning on his microphone... 3 times. I also warning shot him 3 times.

He slayed me and told me it was against the rules.

SG Addict
    It isn't against the rules: the T died because he didn't listen even after multiple warnings.

If he disobeys your order, but isn't making a blatant attempt to rebel then he deserves a warning shot. Since he was disobeying you even after the first warning, he gets another warning shot and if he still isn't listening, then either kill him for doing absolutely nothing to show obedience or keep warning him if you feel like being nice.

There is no set interval between warning shots and there is also no set amount of warning shots specified within the rules, so the CT has to be reasonable and how lenient they decide to be without freekilling is just how they play.
    Last edited by HZK; 13 Apr 2013 at 11:27am.

SG Addict

Actually. After the 3 warning shots spread out over 10 seconds +. I did shot him in the head to kill him.

I know when to warning shot. I'm asking is it a freekill if I say "Drop it" Instead of "Drop the gun".

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauzhror View Post
    Actually. After the 3 warning shots spread out over 10 seconds +. I did shot him in the head to kill him.
    Ok, I fixed my post accordingly.

I know when to warning shot. I'm asking is it a freekill if I say "Drop it" Instead of "Drop the gun".
    No. Saying 'drop it' quite obviously means the gun that they are holstering, if they play dumb then it's their fault for not understanding that the CT knows that they are in possession of a gun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List