Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    * Have a baby with me!
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    May the winner choose the next months render?
    No, everyone may come with suggestions. But i'll be the one picking a render for each contest!

YOU CAN VOTE ONCE EVERY 24 HOUR!

* Have a baby with me!
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Cmon guys, how can you not enter when there's a chance of winning store credits? I didn't start this contest for people to just have a look and not enter!

SG Addict
    One of my friends I know is working on one now, so don't worry-there is still hope

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Store credits are not that big of a deal. I think more people will come in if it was a good video game or something more valuable

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by WoLF View Post
    Store credits are not that big of a deal. I think more people will come in if it was a good video game or something more valuable
    Pretty sure most people who do these contests care more about showing off their skills. The e-cash is just a bonus.

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    Unnamed Newbie (13 Apr 2013)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by floffypus View Post
    Cmon guys, how can you not enter when there's a chance of winning store credits? I didn't start this contest for people to just have a look and not enter!
    I'm here for the awesome pieces of art work, and to scope out who will do my sig which has been up there for 3 or so days.

he ban my accounts and make me have trouble with building blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mean admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titleless
    Donations:
    $65.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverBot3 View Post
    I'm here for the awesome pieces of art work, and to scope out who will do my sig which has been up there for 3 or so days.
    When you request a signature/avatar/spray, it will depend on whether us who're into graphic design find interest in- or want to do your request. A request is asking for help, not demanding help. It's not some kind of order.
    Your signature request is quite the exact example on what I don't find any interest in. Basically because I don't know the characters, and you didn't even post a render. Seeing as you put "does not matter" in 3 out of 5 criterias, it really looks like it does not matter how the outcome is. I figured I'd just let someone else pick up the request because I did not want want to do it. Most requests normally get done, but you can't guarantee that they will be. If you don't like the outcome and the one who made it does not want to make a new one for you, bad for you. A "complain and get a new one warranty" does not exist.

You talking about how much you wish someone will pick up your signature request it in the chatbox, in other threads, bumping your own thread, talking about it on the server, talking to us who are into graphics... In some cases, someone might pick up your request sooner, while in most cases, people look at it as you being annoying and nagging them about it.
    Sorry for being mean, but this is just the way it is. Yelling at you wasn't my intention. :P

(This is not pointed at RoverBot, but at everyone.)
    One more thing that I constantly see in requests, is that they put ordinary JPEG images with background and all that shit under the "render" criteria.
    Read the god damn This is a render! thread, and if you don't understand, have someone explain it for you. It's basically a double request seeing as we have to cut a render before we start on the actual request, meaning more work.

(This is directed towards this thread and the contest)
    Seriously, guys... MAKE SOMETHING. POST IT. PARTICIPE. D:
    Do you not care for phree creds?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $25.00
    Quote Originally Posted by floffypus View Post
    But i'll be the one picking a render for each contest!
    I don't think this is particularly fair. I'm not saying you are, but nothing is stopping you from creating something, before the next contest, with a render you have chosen - then posting the contest with that render and your own piece of work. If you want to get people more involved in these competitions, give them more control considering they are the only ones who can keep the competitions alive.
    I am a bad person who does things that are going out of line.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WriteX View Post
    Yelling at you wasn't my intention. :P
    I'm going to cry.

he ban my accounts and make me have trouble with building blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mean admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Have a baby with me!
    Donations:
    $35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by hV View Post
    I don't think this is particularly fair. I'm not saying you are, but nothing is stopping you from creating something, before the next contest, with a render you have chosen - then posting the contest with that render and your own piece of work. If you want to get people more involved in these competitions, give them more control considering they are the only ones who can keep the competitions alive.
    That's exactly why i want to pick them, people could choose a render from a sig they have already made, but i guess that goes both ways. So i guess a fair way to pick the render would be for everyone to post a render on the contest poll thread and then let people choose one.

12. Thanked by 1 user:
    hV (12 Apr 2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List