Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrocket View Post
    Tried and failed. You forgot to make the moving block move far enough towards the player to be able to be reached without a longjump at the end.

So wait, Luffaren, a mapper who makes extremely complex maps was helping you, with what? If he was helping you on the slender idea, then fine, but don't even pretend it's easy.
    That's how the jump is supposed to be , If you can't do it , try again . Stop arguing its getting annoying. I didn't post this thread to get critized about something that is not even done yet, I just needed feed back , recommendations for the new map or Ideas that will help the progress. I recomend you to try and hold that stuff for yourself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WoLF View Post
    That's how the jump is supposed to be , If you can't do it , try again . Stop arguing its getting annoying
    Last post since you're off steam and are stoopid, that's an awful design for a jump. You don't do a longjump onto a moving platform and then have to continue to strafe around multiple blocks, that's something even alexxt would consider overkill.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Last post since you're off steam and are stoopid, that's an awful design for a jump. You don't do a longjump onto a moving platform and then have to continue to strafe around multiple blocks, that's something even alexxt would consider overkill.
    It's not even that hard. People can think it is but I made it like that so people make more enfort for it

Server Administrator
    It's not even that hard. People can think it is but I made it like that so people make more enfort for it
    I agree, made it on my first try without really trying too hard. It might be a little difficult for people who cant bhop tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowex3 View Post
    My scrollwheel has a clutch, I can make it spin freely or engage the gears to have it click. Spartan is secretly a robot. Hilner sold his soul to something that cannot be named by mortal tongues. Everyone else is just good at bhopping.

Spoiler

SG Regular

Instead of bashing him on a wip and saying its awful because.. you should instead give suggestions imo.. Because now it seems you are bashing his map

SG Addict
    Tell me on steam if you need help, this seems like a nice and ambitious project

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Yeah thanks hunter. I was gonna but you were offline for 8 days lols. The map is almost done but still need to perfect it

SG Addict

Yeah thanks hunter. I was gonna but you were offline for 8 days lols. The map is almost done but still need to perfect it
    lol 5 days

that's way too fast, especially for a map like this.
    Last edited by Kippe; 10 Mar 2013 at 01:23pm.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00

This is what i have so far. will be posting more soon.

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $25.00
    The walls on the edge of the map looks rather odd with this white fog.

Perhaps add some more decoration other than the same tree all over the place? However I have not played the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List