Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGuy View Post
    Pracitically in unison here. We do need a better rotation system, though we need a mapcycle randomizer thing.

Desert Atrocity is not that great.

Terrortrain is a good, popular map.

Lost Temple is a classic,and is necessary to any TTT server

homegrown is good.

Bluesky kills the server

christmastown needs to go back to v1

xmas hotel needs removed. period

bank is popular, though needs the vault fixed

island and scarisland are well liked

amsterville is loved
    Island is really good, forgot about that one. Scarisland I'm not so sure. What map is bluesky? I don't remember.

I'll make island and terrortrain green. I agree with atrocity...being an atrocity.

2. Thanked by 1 user:
    Vinyl (22 Feb 2013)

SG Regular
    - De_haunts is a good map yet XeNo has a point. When ever we have 10 people on the server it goes down from 10 to 3 players.
    - de_vegas_css I had nothing against this map but it does drop the player count.
    - ttt_67thway_v4 Gay map prefer v3.
    - ttt_concentration_b2 Wasn't really a big fan of this map
    - ttt_wintermansion_beta2 I never seen the server die from when ever I'm on it so I'm probably never on that often when the server is on this map

BTW CRYSTAL LAKE IS GAY!

Also: I like xmas borders better than the original. (Cus of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer)
    Last edited by - BloodBrothers -; 22 Feb 2013 at 07:28pm.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by - BloodBrothers - View Post
    - De_haunts is a good map yet XeNo has a point. When ever we have 10 people on the server it goes down from 10 to 3 players.
    - de_vegas_css I had nothing against this map but it does drop the player count.
    - ttt_67thway_v4 Gay map prefer v3.
    - ttt_concentration_b2 Wasn't really a big fan of this map
    - ttt_wintermansion_beta2 I never seen the server die from when ever I'm on it so I'm probably never on that often when the server is on this map

BTW CRYSTAL LAKE IS GAY!

Also: I like xmas borders better than the original. (Cus of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer)
    Slidey ice is annoying though. Also kind of off-puts the mood by being xmas.

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    Slidey ice is annoying though. Also kind of off-puts the mood by being xmas.
    But, But, Rudolf

Its something in the original that gets me annoyed though.

TTT's #1 Rdmer and Hacker
    Oh yes and I forgot, Why was rooftops removed? It populated the server and was quite a nice map. Would love to see it again, as Xeno suggested it.

Banned

I'd like to make a few reccomendations of maps I personally really like, and I think would do well on the server.
    ttt_camel_v1 -Good map, rather large but most of it is open.
    ttt_hairyhouse -Surprised we don't already have this map. Most of the map is focused on the house in the middle, with a few outlying areas.

There's another map that I like, but I can't find it
    It's the map of a bunch of falling-apart buildings and a big lighthouse all on top of the water, and the water kills. That was a good map. Might be bugged, idk.

If I could suggest a removal, it'd be remove EVERY single de/cs/dm map except for the ones a majority like (like homegrown) (even though i detest richland, most people like it)

EDIT: Also, why was thething removed? It was a fun map

TTT's #1 Rdmer and Hacker
    Many people did not like it.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrocket View Post
    If I could suggest a removal, it'd be remove EVERY single de/cs/dm map except for the ones a majority like (like homegrown) (even though i detest richland, most people like it)

EDIT: Also, why was thething removed? It was a fun map
    It would make sense to remove the de/cs/dm maps.

As for thething, if it's the map I am thinking of, terrible map.

Looking at the other two maps you suggested, I'll add them to the add list after I've looked at them.

Edit: Adding hairyhouse to list of additions, looks like a nice map for TTT, we'll see how it goes in-game.

I'm not sure about camel, a Traitor with a sniper will see anyone coming for them and able to pick them off pretty easily. I don't think it would be that great, being that open with so few close quarter places. Traitors will be easily identified and at the same time have a huge advantage of seeing everyone coming for them.

Also, I checked thething, I like that map but I know a lot of people didn't.
    Last edited by XeNo; 22 Feb 2013 at 11:50pm.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Quote Originally Posted by XeNo View Post
    I didn't want to make individual map removal/requests for this, and I imagine Spartan doesn't mind if they're all in one thread.

Maps in Green are usually well-liked and help populate the server. Maps in Red are typically hated and clear out the server slowly/fast.

Regulars to the server please respond with your thoughts on these maps and give reasons why they need to be removed. Also please suggest maps to the server, because if we aren't going to customize TTT in any way the maps need to be fixed to make sure TTT is enjoyable.

Overall, we need to lower this maplist way down, we don't need 47 maps, we need about 20 maps that are all really fun to play.

PLEASE PUT THE END-OF-MAP VOTE FOR NEXT MAP BACK ON THE SERVER. NO MORE ROTATION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

This is the current votemap list:
    1 - cs_harborbank
    2 - cs_homegrown
    3 - cs_island_b2
    4 - cs_italy
    5 - cs_office
    6 - de_alps
    7 - de_desert_atrocity_v3
    8 - de_haunts
    9 - de_lost2
    10 - de_nightfever
    11 - de_outlaws
    12 - de_port
    13 - de_rimini
    14 - de_vegas_css
    15 - de_wellness
    16 - de_westwood
    17 - de_xmas_hotel
    18 - dm_island17
    19 - dm_richland_notrap_b5
    20 - rp_christmastown_2
    21 - ttt_67thway_v4 Make this v3 in the rotation and votemap list, v4 is shitty.
    22 - ttt_BlueSky_V3
    23 - ttt_amsterville_final2
    24 - ttt_bank_b3
    25 - ttt_biocube
    26 - ttt_borders_b20_xmas
    27 - ttt_canyon_a4_sgedit
    28 - ttt_cloverfield_b2
    29 - ttt_clue_pak
    30 - ttt_cluedo_b5
    31 - ttt_concentration_b2
    32 - ttt_crummycradle_a4
    33 - ttt_cs_crystal_lake
    34 - ttt_district_a5
    35 - ttt_enclave_b1
    36 - ttt_fallout
    37 - ttt_forest_final
    38 - ttt_infini_b3
    39 - ttt_lost_temple_v2
    40 - ttt_minecraft_b5
    41 - ttt_nexus_final
    42 - ttt_scarisland_b1
    43 - ttt_terrortrainb2
    44 - ttt_whitehouse_b2
    45 - ttt_wintermansion_beta2
    46 - ttt_woodedwidow_b7
    47 - zm_countrytrain_b4
    48 - zm_roy_the_ship

Current requested removals (Will update as maps are taken off and new ones are requested to be removed):
    ttt_67thway_v4: Replace with V3, v4 is pretty terrible also glitchy. The room below the map you can get stuck in without being able to leave.

ttt_concentration_b2: Overall just a badly made map. Up for debate though, some people like it while I think most hate it.

ttt_borders_b20_xmas: Borders is awesome, but remove the xmas version and put the original on.

de_haunts: Giant map, pretty cool looking and can be fun with a full server. Without a full server it just helps clear out the server, way too large and people get very easily confused on where to go.

de_vegas_css: Personally, I like the map. However, it's also fairly large and people get lost easily if they don't know the map. Same issue as de_haunts really.

rp_christmastown_2: Apparently people cannot load this map. Please remove and/or fix.

de_desert_atrocity_v3: Large, overall terrible map. Seems to always be played when we have 10 or less people in the server and effectively helps kill the server further.

Current requested additions (Will update as maps are put on the server):
    ttt_rooftops_a2: ttt_rooftops_a2 Download! - Great map, most TTT servers have it, lots like it. The server used to have it, I'm not sure why it was removed?

ttt_minecraftcity_v3: http://www.filedropper.com/tttminecraftcityv3 - Decently made map, will give some fresh air to the map cycle to try it out and get feedback.

ttt_hairyhouse: ttt_hairyhouse.zip Download! - Suggested by Skyrocket, it looks like a nice small map. Lots of close quarters and still open at the same time by having an outside area along with being able to go on the side of the house/on the roof.
    Mother. Fucker.

Where the fuck do I begin. The end of map vote was Fretta. Fretta is gone. Dead. No more. Abandoned. Consumed. Obliterated. [Insert more synonyms here] The other voting method was sourcemod. Guess what, sm is also dead on gmod, at least for a long long long long long long time. Even a lot of addons designed for map voting don't work anymore because they were compatible with gmod 12 and not 13. Feel free to code up some fancy end map vote lua code for me, please. Right now you have 2 options, let the random map cycle pick the map or vote for maps in ULX. And yes, it is random. The server uses TTTs built in map chooser rather than simply making its way down a maplist. That's the best I can do right now.

I've removed:
    cs_italy
    de_alps
    de_desert_atrocity_v3
    de_vegas_css
    ttt_BlueSky_V3

I've altered:
    rp_christmastown_2 to rp_christmastown
    ttt_67thway_v4 to ttt_67thway_v3

I've added all the 3 suggested maps. I'm not changing borders until another normal version is made of the original b20. The map has errors all over the place and looks far better with the trees. Paralyzed pls. I disagree on removing haunts and concentration. Both are quite well liked maps when I've played.

Choose between ttt_scarisland_b1 and dm_island. They're both the same except scar is bigger. The rest you can decide to remove on your own.
    Last edited by Spartan; 23 Feb 2013 at 11:52am.

SG Addict
    Personally I prefer dm_island (that's the one we had first right?)

Also, to any of you voting against de_haunts... FUCK YOU. I love that map, and the late nights I'm on, I don't see it kill the server.
    (Disclaimer: I probably love about 90% of you that vote against it, but FUCK YOU anyways. <3)
    If all of us are the traitors? Well, in that case you may as well kiss your ass goodbye. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    acception

Quote Originally Posted by BoM
    2. This team gives you no extra power or extensive say in the community. You'll get over it.
    steve27 : when will I get my admin
    supaaa. : never
    *ExRev lols*
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    You're a dipshit and we are currently at our limit for those. When a slot opens up, we'll let you know. Now, please, go tell someone who gives a shit, because we sure don't.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List