Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SG Addict

Clarification: If you don't ... you're a rebel; If you talk on mic you're a rebel

I was playing jail break today. And for a couple or rounds I decided to help out the grand terrorist team. A round in some guy starts yelling " If you're not on the dance floor you're a rebel ". And then kills a person that was next to it, but not on it. Another example is that if someone says " If you're not crouching you're a rebel " and starts killing anyone that stands up or jumps. In my opinion. It's an order to get away with no-warning shots, but I wanted to get clarification before reporting.

Also, I wanted to ask about the " If you talk on microphone you're a rebel ". Now, I understand the command is given when a lot of terrorists start spamming the chat and you cannot give orders. But I can't understand it when after orders are given, everyone is silent and someone starts speaking and gets instantly killed. I know that some people are annoying, but as you're giving this order to a terrorist, you should just mute on player list. There should be a clarification about this in motd, so trigger happy ct's stop killing everyone that joins the server to have some fun and talk with their friends.

Banned

There doesn't need to be a clarification, warning shots are required and simply standing 2 feet off the mark does not constitute a kill.The same goes for not crouching unless it's a repeated offense.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Cushion.

SG Addict

And how about the All Ts off microphone and then stating it implies for the entire round? As that is just a way to kill people that talk on mic that you don't like.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauzhror View Post
    And how about the All Ts off microphone and then stating it implies for the entire round? As that is just a way to kill people that talk on mic that you don't like.
    CT's must give reasonable orders... entire round doesn't seem reasonable. Extrapolating the 'people you don't like' part might be a stretch as well.

-----

Warning shots are required unless someone is rebelling or blatantly disobeying the order. The famous, but it seems it's never used, phrase applies here: "use common sense."

It turns into a giant 'he did it', 'no you did it', 'no he did it' little child blame game if you try to argue one way or the other. If I say be on the dance floor or you're a rebel, you don't go on the dance floor, I kill you. You say I freekilled; I say you blatantly disobeyed the order. There are so many different what-if instances/situations that occur in PB that it's impossible to dissect all of them.

Just enjoy the game and rebel. Follow orders to the 'T' (no pun intended), then rebel when you get the chance. Pushing the limits on orders is asking for a shot to the dome, in my opinion.
    Life is... Good!

5. Thanked by 1 user:
    Neptune (17 Feb 2013)

Server Administrator

Only reasonable use for this is when T's are spamming their mics when CTs are giving orders and there are no admins on, but just for the first minute of the round. Other than that it shouldn't be allowed.

And as always warningshots are required.

7. Thanked by 1 user:
    harpo (7 Sep 2013)

SG Addict

Okay, it's pretty clear now.

Would like if Caution replies to this before it gets closed.

Better Call Saul
    Donations:
    $10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Pissah View Post
    CT's must give reasonable orders... entire round doesn't seem reasonable. Extrapolating the 'people you don't like' part might be a stretch as well.

-----

Warning shots are required unless someone is rebelling or blatantly disobeying the order. The famous, but it seems it's never used, phrase applies here: "use common sense."

It turns into a giant 'he did it', 'no you did it', 'no he did it' little child blame game if you try to argue one way or the other. If I say be on the dance floor or you're a rebel, you don't go on the dance floor, I kill you. You say I freekilled; I say you blatantly disobeyed the order. There are so many different what-if instances/situations that occur in PB that it's impossible to dissect all of them.

Just enjoy the game and rebel. Follow orders to the 'T' (no pun intended), then rebel when you get the chance. Pushing the limits on orders is asking for a shot to the dome, in my opinion.
    Just to add something, this goes with the too much leniency kinda deal on pb. People don't listen to the order and get shot, then it's a whole deal 'you freeshot me!', when it was a warning shot. The Ts always push their limits on the orders and expect not to be shot, warning shot.

On the Mic spamming as long as you tell them off mic for a reasonable amount of time it's fine. Being that warning shot for the first time they talk when not allowed, then killing them if they persist.

President of Cocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Just to add something, this goes with the too much leniency kinda deal on pb. People don't listen to the order and get shot, then it's a whole deal 'you freeshot me!', when it was a warning shot. The Ts always push their limits on the orders and expect not to be shot, warning shot.

On the Mic spamming as long as you tell them off mic for a reasonable amount of time it's fine. Being that warning shot for the first time they talk when not allowed, then killing them if they persist.
    lol i am one of the Ts that like to push it and expect to get killed lol(only when ordered to a spot i cant easily rebel

SG Addict

Yeah, people do tend to push it.

Example, I order someone to go to Pool and they (from VIP) go toward the cell to pick up a gun. I always kill these players and they start yelling "freekill! warning shots!". I believe it's self-implied that warning shots are for secondaries (if holstered; as they don't always notice they have them), jumping when told to crouch, stopping for a second instead of going directly... But not for obvious shit like running in the opposite direction of where you are supposed to go.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $92.00
    Yeah, people do tend to push it.

Example, I order someone to go to Pool and they (from VIP) go toward the cell to pick up a gun. I always kill these players and they start yelling "freekill! warning shots!". I believe it's self-implied that warning shots are for secondaries (if holstered; as they don't always notice they have them), jumping when told to crouch, stopping for a second instead of going directly... But not for obvious shit like running in the opposite direction of where you are supposed to go.
    this is true story, but i ussually give a warning for it, and a chance to drop the pistol. due to its suck dying 20 sec into a round.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List