Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SG Regular

Minecraft is getting empty because of the fraction rules

I think we should just make up some new rules for fractions cuz server is going empty like fuck and people build so far from buttfuck nowhere as well.

What I am suggesting is that raids are not allowed, not allowed to kill an opposing fraction on their own terroritory, and a member of the other fraction cannot join from that is not allowed to quit the fraction and join the other fraction and steal, that will be the downside of my suggestions.

Now griefing other people's base and stealing still applies,

This is the upside of my suggestions: Fractions will wage war against each other by making a request somehow like signing a book and must make a bet (such as if the fration is offering 64 diamonds to start a war the other fraction must make the same offer). The war would take place somewhere in a nearby area, not in or around the fractions base. Traps like dispensers should not be allowed either. Approved weapons should be swords / potions / bows / fishing rods / ect...

Thank you for reading this suggestion
    I has a cookie if you want it...WELL TOO BAD IT'S MINE BITCH!

Banned

Donations:
    $130.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon_Stratos View Post
    I think we should just make up some new rules for fractions cuz server is going empty like fuck and people build so far from buttfuck nowhere as well.

What I am suggesting is that raids are not allowed, not allowed to kill an opposing fraction on their own terroritory, and a member of the other fraction cannot join from that is not allowed to quit the fraction and join the other fraction and steal, that will be the downside of my suggestions.

Now griefing other people's base and stealing still applies.

Those two aren't problems.
    Addressing the first, you can't attack an enemy on their on faction territory unless you are enemies. Besides, if you are an enemy to an invader, just build a wall/protective compound in your faction territory to fend them off.

The latter opinion can be fixed by doing /f open. Which toggles opening and closing your faction to randies. If you keep it closed, no one can join with your permission, which is already a feature.

Overall, you need little raids to sustain the server. It sparks conflict, which is key for factions to fight eachother; the purpose of the game.

This is the upside of my suggestions: Fractions will wage war against each other by making a request somehow like signing a book and must make a bet (such as if the fration is offering 64 diamonds to start a war the other fraction must make the same offer). The war would take place somewhere in a nearby area, not in or around the fractions base. Traps like dispensers should not be allowed either. Approved weapons should be swords / potions / bows / fishing rods / ect...
    Factions can already wage war with /f enemy [NAME]. And usually the spoils of victory are gained when you take over the enemy's land. And it can take place anywhere, it just ends up where you meet your enemy; you don't always have to fight around your base if you're afraid of loosing something. And if you fight someone with full diamond against your stone sword, then you're in the fault. Go mine and get better gear; don't drag those who try to do well at the game down.
    Just my two cents.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    joebundy (25 Jan 2013)

SG Regular
    Yeah newbie that fixes the issue but the whole raiding situation still causes people to build buttfuck nowhere since and here I quote "I'm gonna build far away so no one can raid me" and cuz of that spark of fight each other is lost. So I hope you consider my war idea where bets can be place and so that no one gets raided as usual
    I has a cookie if you want it...WELL TOO BAD IT'S MINE BITCH!

SG Addict
    Yeah newbie that fixes the issue but the whole raiding situation still causes people to build buttfuck nowhere since and here I quote "I'm gonna build far away so no one can raid me" and cuz of that spark of fight each other is lost. So I hope you consider my war idea where bets can be place and so that no one gets raided as usual
    They deserve to be raided if they are going to be so ignorant. You can claim land for a reason. If you have power troubles, make power rules.

[08-06, 13:00] Virdebello: I love you gater
    http://www.justin.tv/carnagegator

champagne & cocaine
    Isn't it 'faction'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    In another version of the factions server I plan to add town plots and a more complex war system. However due to our active playerbase being quite small , me and Nishok fear that it is a waste of time and thus the "nations at war " idea is on hold.

Banned

Donations:
    $15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    In another version of the factions server I plan to add town plots and a more complex war system. However due to our active playerbase being quite small , me and Nishok fear that it is a waste of time and thus the "nations at war " idea is on hold.

To little to late honestly. I like the ideas you guys have been bringing up lately, but so many people who used to play are gone and never coming back. The old MC will never be revived IMO.

Server Administrator
    Donations:
    $25.00
    give me MC and i'll be on it 24/7

SG Regular
    Just maybe its not the server rules but the people playing...... just think about the people in this community and you will realize why the server population fluctuates so rapidly. I would give my reasons for leaving but really none of you would care.
    You dont need it, you just want it Nova100222

SG Professional
    Ohh hell no! No PVP or Raids? WTF just go in the creative world. I think it would be BETTER if we were allowed to grief, pvp, and raid. I dont think many people like being limited. Cant you just do like /f peaceful?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List