Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Deejay View Post
    I think it would be BETTER if we were allowed to grief, pvp, and raid.
    Ok maybe griefing means something else but I thought griefing is just being a dick to other people and destroying there shit and its not allowed on any SG server so why would it be BETTER if that was not a rule? If im wrong then nvm on this comment.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Im a Jackass View Post
    Ok maybe griefing means something else but I thought griefing is just being a dick to other people and destroying there shit and its not allowed on any SG server so why would it be BETTER if that was not a rule? If im wrong then nvm on this comment.
    I think what he meant is if someone finds a enemy base, that they would be allowed to grief that base.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Blue (1 Feb 2013)

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Im a Jackass View Post
    Like you find a base right? Claimed it and wanted to take the enchantment table or obsidian whatever. You could break it and have it. I don't mean grief random places I just mean to steal stuff or blow a base up.

SG Addict

Donations:
    $135.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova100222 View Post
    Just maybe its not the server rules but the people playing...... just think about the people in this community and you will realize why the server population fluctuates so rapidly. I would give my reasons for leaving but really none of you would care.
    me finding foresters xray tunnels and u guys quiting so u guys didnt get in more trouble

6. Thanked by 3 users:
    BigRuSs (2 Feb 2013), joebundy (2 Feb 2013), Sniper (2 Feb 2013)

SG Addict

Like you find a base right? Claimed it and wanted to take the enchantment table or obsidian whatever. You could break it and have it. I don't mean grief random places I just mean to steal stuff or blow a base up.
    How would it be fun it a person puts some effort in settings his base up, just to get blown up by a jackass?

SG Regular
    a server i play on now is factions n has over 300+ ppl on it all the time... they allow greifing, they allow you to steal peoples homes.. they must be doing something right.

Lol but yeah doing that stuff does make ppl rage i guess and SG doesnt have a big MC population so adding those would prob kill the player base quicker then it usually does

-imo i loved the tradetown/ from the map which used to be a admin town and you guys made it into a tradetown, factions got thier own areas to put shops to sell and buy w.e they wanted.. that worked well i thought.

^^

SG Addict

Donations:
    $135.00
    trust me u dont want greifing lol

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $32.00
    Quote Originally Posted by hanehane View Post
    trust me u dont want me greifing lol
    Fixed it for ya.
    And if the music stops
    There's only the sound of the rain
    All the hope and glory
    All the sacrifice in vain
    And if love remains
    Though everything is lost
    We will pay the price
    But we will not count the cost

11. Thanked by 1 user:
    hanehane (3 Feb 2013)

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hanehane View Post
    me finding foresters xray tunnels and u guys quiting so u guys didnt get in more trouble
    Is that so? cause im sure it Totally was not due to our entire base being edited out or because of all the bullshit that went on.
    You dont need it, you just want it Nova100222

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    I don't think it's the rules that make the server empty, I think it's more that the players lost interest in minecraft itself. If they actually were still interested in minecraft, they'd hop on the server despite from whatever the rules are.

I mean, I already got bored after playing it for a week, so I can imagine what y'all are going through.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List