Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    To add to Godfather's post, I also suggest making a few, not too many teleports. They can confuse the shit out of everyone sometimes, and make a way of rebelling in every location, such as a weapon/vent/teleporter, etc, but don't make it too easy.

"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step, and I have yet to take the first step." - Cr1TiKaL

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    The map will be darker I haven't worked on the lighting yet. That will all be last so I can do it only a few times versus re doing it every time that I change things.

I also have 1 vent and 1 teleport in place. I expect to add about 1 more vent and one more teleporter.

Appreciate the suggestions! I will continue to improve on it!

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Updated the first post for v2.

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I am unable to actually play the map on the server and haven't tried out v2 yet with other players and won't be able to until I can return home again which I am not sure when that will be. So basically if anyone has played it could give me any feedback as to what needs fixed or can be improved on that would be spectacular that way I can at least fix them up until I actually get the chance to play it.

I am especially interested in the nade toss because I was unable to actually test it since I was the only person playing and didn't have a test server. The nade toss entrance is unlabeled (should have labeled it) but it is the room below tic-tac-toe with the button. It should be set so that only one T and one CT can enter the game and it should also require that their are both of those in the zone before the game starts.

So once again if I could get some feedback either negative or positive I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    BlackEagle (4 Mar 2013)

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Going along with this I plan on updating my map even further so I will take any songs into consideration and especially map suggestions. If you would like to see something added to the map just let me know and I will most certainly take it into consideration for the next version.

SG Addict

Played the new version for the first time today. For the next version please change this: In the smoke wars arena, make the floor comprised of 2 brushes, 1 func_illusionary and 1 playerclip, so that the smoke nades just fall through instead of releasing smoke everywhere when they land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    Seriously play techies against xdoodles and you will know no greater joy in this world.

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    BlackEagle (7 Mar 2013)

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00

Re: pb_maxsecurity_v1

Quote Originally Posted by Kippe View Post
    Played the new version for the first time today. For the next version please change this: In the smoke wars arena, make the floor comprised of 2 brushes, 1 func_illusionary and 1 playerclip, so that the smoke nades just fall through instead of releasing smoke everywhere when they land.
    Very good idea I like it. Will do!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List