Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Blargh View Post
    You made me spit my drink :[

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    He sounds as if he expects admins to be cyber cops and just ban everyone who even starts to troll. That's what i got. Im not going to stop someone trolling unless they are being very mean about it or if it gets out of hand.

#ripkip
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Whenever I see admins "abusing" other players it's just for laughs and in good faith, and even the person on the receiving end gets a laugh out of it. I don't know what had to have been going on that had to be so "uncalled for" that you post this thread.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $30.00
    a lot of people make these thread but never have any proof, get proof and they will get whats coming to them if it was uncalled for.

otherwise this will just die out and the admin who aboosed will continue to aboose.

also what panda said, some people don't really care if they get aboosed, they laugh with it or even ask to get slapped or burned or drugged or frozen or, you get my point.

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz` View Post
    some people don't really care if they get aboosed, they laugh with it or even ask to get slapped or burned or drugged or frozen or, you get my point.
    Just ask ExRev

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    sebak (16 Aug 2011)

SG Addict
    I care

oh and half the time people who get aboosed ask for it for a laugh and they do it for a joke. Now if a Admin mass banned some one then that would be true aboose or if a admin is slaping a ramdom persom just for thell of it thats aboose. Must admins just do it to there friends. Hell even Virus does it.
    Last edited by The Godfather; 16 Aug 2011 at 11:04am.

SG Professional
    Its a good thing he wasn't here in 07 when there really were no rules about trolling. Its all in good fun. Chill the fuck out its a gaming community. We aren't a fucking coporation. If you attract attention to yourself your going to get both bad and good attention. If you don't want any don't start a thread DERP. I miss the days when admins didn't even have to be respectful and they were just here to stop cade breakers, hackers, and racists :'( ZM<3

champagne & cocaine
    AKA

Wahhhhhh an admin told me to stop being a fucktard in the server and I got butthurt about it so I'm going to make a leaving thread and continuously monitor it to see how much attention I get.

Give me a fucking break. Respect isn't something you automatically get or buy (*cough* Garfield), it's earned. There's always the 'general respect' rule, yadda yadda yadda, but these threads are fucking retarded. To be completely honest (I'll say it if no one else will), nobody cares about somebody leaving if said person refuses to state some sort of specific incident that brought them to leave. Sounds like you're just butt-hurt over something that happened in the server.

^^
    Not a troll post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

10. Thanked by 4 users:
    duhoh (21 Aug 2011), ScubaToaster (16 Aug 2011), Im a Jackass (16 Aug 2011), Tweezy (17 Aug 2011)

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Caution View Post
    AKA

Wahhhhhh an admin told me to stop being a fucktard in the server and I got butthurt about it so I'm going to make a leaving thread and continuously monitor it to see how much attention I get.

Give me a fucking break. Respect isn't something you automatically get or buy (*cough* Garfield), it's earned. There's always the 'general respect' rule, yadda yadda yadda, but these threads are fucking retarded. To be completely honest (I'll say it if no one else will), nobody cares about somebody leaving if said person refuses to state some sort of specific incident that brought them to leave. Sounds like you're just butt-hurt over something that happened in the server.

^^
    Not a troll post.
    I second this, was trolled by him for 2+ years. Get the fuck over it.

Wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by kabLe View Post
    Its a good thing he wasn't here in 07 when there really were no rules about trolling. Its all in good fun. Chill the fuck out its a gaming community. We aren't a fucking coporation. If you attract attention to yourself your going to get both bad and good attention. If you don't want any don't start a thread DERP. I miss the days when admins didn't even have to be respectful and they were just here to stop cade breakers, hackers, and racists :'( ZM<3
    Trolling really wasn't an issue till the last year or so. Up until then most of those "trolling" were just assholes being assholes. Now it's become like SG's official sport or something.

Not all admins show others respect. That really hasn't changed though, the only difference now is it's more widely accepted to be an asshole, so there's more than there used to be. You can't hate every single admin for the actions of some, that's just ridicules.

For the record I'm agreeing with him to a point. Since I've joined I've noticed a large drop in respect between people here (players or admins alike), it's gone from playfully fucking with each other to people actually hating each other....online....which is really sad. Granted I would not say at all that Garfield was the height of SG.

I think the answers here pretty much prove his point. He tried to point out he feels admins respect people less then they used to, then used an example. Rather than refuting his point everyone either said he was butthurt or the usually "If you see an admin do something wrong report it" - when the focus was supposed to be about respecting each other and not what rules a few admins broke.
    Last edited by Bullet Wound; 16 Aug 2011 at 03:40pm.

13. Thanked by 2 users:
    Harpr33t (16 Aug 2011), Zaraki (17 Aug 2011)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List