Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bamboozled!
    Well when an admin isnt in there you can always make player complaints...just saying...

Nice video made me laughed a little.

"Happiness keeps u sweet, trials keep u strong, sorrows keep u human, failures keep u humble, success keeps u glowing, But only friends keep u going!"

SG Addict
    Might want to stop RDMing if you want to be an admin so badly.

Also for any BDs/AOs who are reading, here's something to consider.

I am posting this here because there is no other place to post it, due to the fact that submissions are currently closed. I realize the slim chances I have. I realize I'll have to wait months to apply again. But all of the risks and all of the chances I am taking I am taking with a open, sober mind, anxious to see the answer. I know I can do this job. I know I'd be good at it. I know I wouldn't land my ass in trouble with it as well. Though I do have a history of trolling and "rdming" (though many admins have agreed they have no proof/viable reason), I hope it does not reflect on my professional capabilities to admin a server. The experience I've acquired over the years is far more than I'm sure you expect. I have been with SG for almost 11 months. I have been with Gmod for almost a year and have over 500 hours played on our TTT server. I have been with admins and communities helping them grow and helping the players play games smoothly for 4+ years. I hope you see my view. Because the fact of the matter is:
    There are rarely admins on the TTT server. And this needs to be fixed. I am on this server every day for hours on end without admins, and rdming isnt uncommon in any sense. I know that I'd also get admin on RP, CSS, ect., but TTT is my main strong hold. If you have any questions, please PM me.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Nutri (29 Jul 2011)

SG Addict
    Dear God if Elfbarf becomes admin, I'd be banned in 5 seconds. I could just accidently cough into the microphone, and he'd say I was RDMing someone.

5. Thanked by 6 users:
    (von dutch) delta force 8 (4 Aug 2011), An_Orange (29 Jul 2011), duhoh (29 Jul 2011), ExRev (29 Jul 2011), itsjakez (30 Jul 2011), Paralyzed (29 Jul 2011)

SG Addict
    THATS IT, from now on all admin applications need to be 10 minute youtube videos!

and btw, eat burger or two.
    Last edited by Repus; 29 Jul 2011 at 02:06pm.

7. Thanked by 5 users:
    (von dutch) delta force 8 (4 Aug 2011), Hiphopopotomus (29 Jul 2011), itsjakez (30 Jul 2011), Matt (29 Jul 2011), Ms. Blargh (29 Jul 2011)

Banned

:D. Im glad you guys like it
    Koreans hate is a joke btw.
    Also, I really am serious about this.

9. Thanked by 1 user:
    Matt (29 Jul 2011)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by :The Good Tyrant(Irish): View Post
    Well when an admin isnt in there you can always make player complaints...just saying...

Nice video made me laughed a little.
    Player complaints are nice, but hardly ever are addressed right as they are made.
    Which means alot when a 6 year old finds himself with a shot gun and the complete rage of being innocent every round.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjakez View Post
    :D. Im glad you guys like it
    Koreans hate is a joke btw.
    Also, I really am serious about this.
    Making a cute video doesn't make up for 4 RDM bans (and a perm) within the last month and a half.

12. Thanked by 5 users:
    (von dutch) delta force 8 (4 Aug 2011), Dimitry (29 Jul 2011), Hiphopopotomus (29 Jul 2011), Nutri (29 Jul 2011), Zaraki (29 Jul 2011)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfbarf View Post
    Making a cute video doesn't make up for 4 RDM bans (and a perm) within the last month and a half.
    The perma ban was denied because It was a huge misunderstanding, as well as the ban before that (admins have made these statements).

My other ban was with Korean and even he didnt want to ban me. It 1:50 in the morning and no one was taking the game seriously except for 1 kid, and everyone was joking around having fun, and he got butt hurt.
    Korean did what he had to do.

Paching (my first ban) said that he shouldn't have even banned me in the first place.

Yea, I've gotten banned, but I've mostly just been in the wrong place in the wrong time.
    Also I troll a bit too much.

And I never made the video to make up for my bans in the first place
    Im doing this simply because I want to help the server, and It needs help. I will be equally satisfied if there were admins present ALOT more or if I was just maybe a operator on JUST the TTT server. I'm trying to help, not climb my way to the top.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    I loved your video To be honest, even with the bans I would love to say yes, but you haven't been here long enough. Only a small selection of people know you. Also, to be an admin on TTT you need to be an admin on all servers. Stick around more, talk to more people and you'll be an admin soon

Get on vent as well Very important xD

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweezy View Post
    I loved your video To be honest, even with the bans I would love to say yes, but you haven't been here long enough. Only a small selection of people know you. Also, to be an admin on TTT you need to be an admin on all servers. Stick around more, talk to more people and you'll be an admin soon

Get on vent as well Very important xD
    I stick around here and talk to people yet I don't have admin.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List