Thread: yo yo

SG Noob

yo yo

Sup guys. Name is change? in game. I have been playing in the server for a little bit. I used to play under a few different names a few months ago, back when bronc and atarian were on more at least. fun server you have at least. and its always full no matter what time wish youd bring back the orginial cbble with the tree or zm_bad_neighbors. anyway just seeing watsup ate:

Legends
    Welcome (back?), we're working on adding new maps etc, so hopefully everyone will be happier with the map selection.

Bitch got served...
    Quote Originally Posted by change? View Post
    Sup guys. Name is change? in game. I have been playing in the server for a little bit. I used to play under a few different names a few months ago, back when bronc and atarian were on more at least. fun server you have at least. and its always full no matter what time wish youd bring back the orginial cbble with the tree or zm_bad_neighbors. anyway just seeing watsup ate:
    Hey, welcome and the original cbble isnt gonna be coming back. Also zm_bad_neighbors is on the server.

Legends
    hey what other names did u play under?
    The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

User Tag List