Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Everything is OK to be consumed, it is just the amount, smokin cannabis once a week is ok I gues, but smoking it everyday isn't gd. I still say dont legalize it, because there are always people that do it 2 much.

(AGAINST)Yes ofcourse if you want weed you can get weed. But when you legalize it it is easier to get an people will consume more.

(FOR) People have to pay for their cannabis and get poor because they give aways all their money.

(FOR) Drug dealers won't get their illegal made money anymore.

But i am still against it because it has always been forbidden in the USA and i dont understand why do you want to legalize weed, there are many more important things than weed, and you dont have to do it.

If there is a vote I vote (DOnt legalize it), but if someone smokes it i dont care, its their health and problem (or not problem)

SG Addict
    Americans are stupid enough, giving us another reason to be stupid is never a good idea.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $35.00
    I dunno there is pros and cons to both sides of the debate, on the pro side there is the fact is used for medicinal reasons, needs to be a study on it in my opinion.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pagan View Post
    I don't see alcohol as being more dangerous to ones self as weed. Just think, having two pints a day won't really have any long term effects on your liver, your liver will be able to push out the toxins. Lets go into really long term now, you've been drinking 2 pints a day for around 25/30 years. Imagine having 2 spliffs a day for that amount of time, you'll be fucked in the head, I can't even imagine how paranoid someone would be...

Though, weed does have medical attributes which can be counted as useful. I sort of agree with Spritwind here, if someone we could control the flow of weed to people then maybe, but within this day and age I think it would be impossible.
    I was just gonna reply with of course but then I saw this dumb post and couldnt help myself.... read up on both and you'll find out that not only do you damage your liver by doing two pints a day but you also become dependent.. YES TO ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK ONE DRINK A DAY IS NOT A PROBLEM, IT IS IN FACT AN ALCOHOLIC BEHAVIOR AND DESTRUCTIVE!! read about it. eventually your body will act differently and require that drink a day to function normally.

Off topic but there was an FAA investigation that also showed/used that to show the cause of a crash.

Now talk about brain cells, everytime you drink you destroy some. Now alcohol has a certain effect and so does weed and they are both similar but nowadays you can find weed thats so concentrated that it would probably do more damage

So 2 drink a day vs 2 blunt a day is not only a stupid comparison but if anything the blunt is more healthy because all the blunt does is destroy your lungs and you brain cells a slight bit but does not create a physical/physiological need unlike alcohol does.

No ask anyone working in rehab or drug center and ask them which is they found causes the most damage out of MJ, cocain, crack, heroin, meth, ecstasy, acid, shrooms ..etc and alcohol and Ill bet you alcohol will be the answer. its legality might be the reason but still...

SG Professional
    It should be legalized with some restrictions (18+, id card required, stuff like that...). No more dealers. Security in neighborhood back. Like in the Netherlands.

Never saw/heard of OD on weed. If you need more feelings just go to an hospital 'cause you're addicted. Smoking weed is really cool when you do it 1 time/2 weeks. Not like you're going to be a total junkie. I still success at school, have a gf and a family... ;).
    There are after all only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you are well or you are sick
    If you're well then there is nothing to worry about
    But if you are sick then there are only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you will get well or you will die,
    If you get well then there is nothing to worry about
    But if you die then there are only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you will go to heaven or hell
    If you go to heaven there there is nothing to worry about,
    But if you go to hell you'll be so damn busy shaking
    Hands with friends you won't have time to worry,
    So why worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Andre1028 View Post
    Both of you get the sand out of your smelly, flappy, and torn vaginas. Out of each other if you have to, idgaf.

Subscriber
    Donations:
    $30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by trakaill View Post
    I was just gonna reply with of course but then I saw this dumb post and couldnt help myself.... read up on both and you'll find out that not only do you damage your liver by doing two pints a day but you also become dependent.. YES TO ALL THE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT THINK ONE DRINK A DAY IS NOT A PROBLEM, IT IS IN FACT AN ALCOHOLIC BEHAVIOR AND DESTRUCTIVE!! read about it. eventually your body will act differently and require that drink a day to function normally.

Off topic but there was an FAA investigation that also showed/used that to show the cause of a crash.

Now talk about brain cells, everytime you drink you destroy some. Now alcohol has a certain effect and so does weed and they are both similar but nowadays you can find weed thats so concentrated that it would probably do more damage

So 2 drink a day vs 2 blunt a day is not only a stupid comparison but if anything the blunt is more healthy because all the blunt does is destroy your lungs and you brain cells a slight bit but does not create a physical/physiological need unlike alcohol does.

No ask anyone working in rehab or drug center and ask them which is they found causes the most damage out of MJ, cocain, crack, heroin, meth, ecstasy, acid, shrooms ..etc and alcohol and Ill bet you alcohol will be the answer. its legality might be the reason but still...
    I do like my ass getting handed on a plate from time to time

Server Administrator
    lol
    Last edited by Phonicz; 22 Apr 2011 at 05:46pm.

SG Regular
    No it acts a gateway drug and makes Americans even more stupid. Hence the term "dope."

SG Addict
    I don't know if half the replies here are serious but honestly the drug should be legal. Its less harmful than alcohol & tobacco and even cancer.gov says it is helpful in cancer patients. There have been no cases of lung cancer because of marijuana smoke but it has been shown to cause precancerous cells but smoking stuff will do that. It does affect memory in short term but has not been studied close enough to show any results for longterm but marijuana has more positives than negatives. I'm pretty sure washington state is going to legalize it pretty soon. I really think the government shouldn't have a say in what I do in the privacy of my own home that does not affect other people. Really all drugs should be legal, people should be able to freely choose what they do to their bodies.

10. Thanked by 1 user:
    Matt (23 Apr 2011)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    No it acts a gateway drug and makes Americans even more stupid. Hence the term "dope."
    Uhh dope is heroin smart guy.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List