* SG Minecraft Team Leader *
    Donations:
    $13.00

Post General Update Thread

This will be the thread where I'll post small and big updates for our MC servers, so there won't be 1000 threads about updates (like there is now :P).

= Done
    = In Progress/Queue

- Updated the items in the /shop list, so you can't abuse the buying materials and selling crafted items to make big profit. (and also changed the prices and amount of items in a bulk).
    - Updated the uQuest quests so they aren't so ridiculously stupid. Made the rewards much better.
    - When you drop a quest you won't lose 5k and you won't have to wait 1hour to be able to use quests again, instead now it's a 100 coin and 5mins punishment.
    - Add Minecart Mania
    - Adding LWC (to protect your chests)
    - Changed admin system to prevent random crashes
    - Updated the server to version 1.6.6
    - PvP is now enabled at night and disabled in day time.
    - Fixed all the plugins, including the Shop.
    - Added a PvP system that you can enable and disable PvP whenever you want.
    - Fixed the portals and fall damage boots.
    - Added NPCs. Read HERE for more information.
    - Added a Build/Creativity server. Read HERE for more information

- Fix LWC so you can lock trapdoors. (We'll have to wait for the creators to fix this..)
    - Make a Build/Creative server
    - Finding more bugs to fix. (I'm out of things to do :O)

This thread will be locked. If you have mods/plugin requests etc, post them in the suggestion thread or PM them to me, and I'll update this thread if I'm going to add/change something etc.
    Last edited by Nishok; 10 Jun 2011 at 03:30pm.

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    APenguin (27 Mar 2011), SilentGuns (29 Mar 2011)

Donations:
    $13.00
    Some of you may have noticed already, I added LWC (to lock your chests) and Minecart Mania, yesterday.

For more info, type /lwc ingame.

4. Thanked by 2 users:
    Moo Moo Viking (2 Apr 2011), Mystique (29 Mar 2011)

Donations:
    $13.00
    Fixed mcMMO (which includes /ptp etc), broken quests, etc

Some things might still be broken (such as LWC) but that will be fixed within the week. (The creators of LWC are on vacation till 5 April, so you'll have to wait for that a bit to be fixed)

6. Thanked by 1 user:
    Moo Moo Viking (2 Apr 2011)

Donations:
    $13.00
    I changed admin plugin, because our previous one was outdated a ton (the creators stopped working on it a couple MC updates age). It was a pain in the ass to re-add the active users to it tho xD

Now the servers shouldn't randomly crash after a reload of the server (A reload happens once an hour, which had a chance of crashing the server).

I have only added the players that have joined the server at least once after the 25th of March.
    If you aren't added, or your rank is wrong, please drop a PM with your username and rank and I'll fix it for you.

I also added a new help list myself, type /help to find out all our available commands!

Donations:
    $13.00
    Reseted our RP server (build.thevir.us or build.steamgamers.com).
    Everything is reset except statistics (like quest stats etc).

As you all know, we need a good looking spawn (a town or something like that). I wanted to add a certain person's town to the new map as our spawn, but not much people liked it. So I'm in for a new system.

I'm going to make a new server that'll stay online for a week, and I'll select people to build a town TOGETHER on the new server. I'll explain how I'll pick the builders.
    That build-a-spawn-town server will be online for a week, every builder in it will be Admin on it (so you can give yourself the stuff needed with the /give command), ability to make day and all that jizz.

If you want to build our spawn, make a group of 5 people and PM me their names. If we have more than 1 group, I'll pick a random group (with a randomizer website) and the winning team gets to be the builders for our spawn. The group MUST consist of whitelisted people only. non-whitelisted people are still not allowed.

I'll wait 48H for picking the team. If I do not get any PM with a valid team then there will be no custom spawn unless you can do it on the RP server itself.

The spawn server will be brought up as soon as the team has been picked.

EDIT:

This is probably the last time I'll reset the server. If you got bored of your house, leave it behind and go further and start from 0. Please leave your house behind without griefing it yourself, maybe someone else could use it
    Last edited by Nishok; 14 Apr 2011 at 06:50pm.

Donations:
    $13.00
    Updated the server to version 1.6.6
    Feel free to update your client to that version
    Going to fix some plugins in the meanwhile. I'll update this post later when done.

Edit:

Every plugin is fixed, including shop.
    Last edited by Nishok; 1 Jun 2011 at 01:18pm.

10. Thanked by 3 users:
    Moo Moo Viking (1 Jun 2011), Mr.Jesus (1 Jun 2011), Octa (1 Jun 2011)

Donations:
    $13.00
    Added a PvP system that you can enable and disable PvP whenever you want. It has a 50 second delay before you can enable or disable PvP again after using the command, just so you can't run from a battle that easy..

Commands:
    /pvp [on|off|status] [player] [world] - Toggles or checks status of PvP for you or a specific player
    /tpvp [on|off|status] [player] [world] - Alias for /pvp
    /gpvp [on|off|status] [world] - Toggles or checks status of global or world-specific PvP

Donations:
    $13.00
    Fixed the portals (which included fallboots) since it was outdated.

I updated LWC to the newest version, but it looks like trapdoors are still not added to the protection.

I added Citizens. Now you can add various typed of NPCs to the world! Everyone has a limit of 10 NPCs they can add. Just read their WIKI if you want to know how the system works. You have traders, wizards, guards, etc. I haven't had the time to look deep into this plugin (searching for bugs, setup and all that stuff) because of exams. If you do find a bug in the system which can be abused, make sure not to forget to report it to me, because if you happen to abuse it on purpose, I'll make sure your account is totally wiped and also banned for a while. Try to be honest and don't ruin the fun for other people.

13. Thanked by 3 users:
    leeroyjenkinsboy (9 Jun 2011), Octa (9 Jun 2011), vorter (9 Jun 2011)

User Tag List