Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More guns?

SG Regular
    Donations:
    $110.00

More guns?

hey I really like to play the TTT. But i think there should be more guns for traitors and detectives to buy and even more guns over all maybe a p90, gail, ak-47, awp, or even some custom weapons maybe. I think that would make the TTT more fun.

voted worst AO of 2013
    No it wouldn't, it would make TTT a clusterfuck of terrib weapons. TTT is fine with the guns they have now.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    duhoh (13 Mar 2011)

SG Addict
    ^ yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

SG Addict

In the land, where ladies and gentlemen, sip tea and devour crumpets
    Theres another community with the exact weapons you just said. I find it confusing and for the AWP you have to crouch to use it and only one bullet.

Maybe another weapon like a famas would do. But not for traitor/detective weapons. You just find it around the map like the shotgun/m4/scout/mac10

James gets pwnt.

SG Addict
    Theres no need for any more guns really - You've got the Desert Eagle, Five Seven, Mac 10, XM1014, M16, Scout, M249, the only guns I'd want extra would be the AK47, MP5 and possibly the M3.
    Just saying those because at the moment theres only one assault rifle, one sub-machine gun and one shotgun, however the guns they have in TTT are all stable, they all 'Work' pretty sure there were quite a lot of bugs with weapons ported from CSS, I remember using an AK from CSS in a gmod server and the recoil on it was terrible, 5 shots and you'd be facing the sky, the MP5 I think was pretty good just fired a bit to fast and the M3 Didn't have any problems if I remember correctly.

Adding the awp would be pointless and would make the game boring, I love using the scout and slowly waiting for someone to stand still and get a bullet in the face, not shooting someone in the side and seeing them fly back 10ft and die.

If you do want new guns I'm not sure but it'd probably be better to ask the mod creater himself.

SG Addict
    Theres no need for any more guns really - You've got the Desert Eagle, Five Seven, Mac 10, XM1014, M16, Scout, M249, the only guns I'd want extra would be the AK47, MP5 and possibly the M3.
    Just saying those because at the moment theres only one assault rifle, one sub-machine gun and one shotgun, however the guns they have in TTT are all stable, they all 'Work' pretty sure there were quite a lot of bugs with weapons ported from CSS, I remember using an AK from CSS in a gmod server and the recoil on it was terrible, 5 shots and you'd be facing the sky, the MP5 I think was pretty good just fired a bit to fast and the M3 Didn't have any problems if I remember correctly.

Adding the awp would be pointless and would make the game boring, I love using the scout and slowly waiting for someone to stand still and get a bullet in the face, not shooting someone in the side and seeing them fly back 10ft and die.

If you do want new guns I'm not sure but it'd probably be better to ask the mod creater himself.

SG Player
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorC View Post

DOUBLE POST!@!@!@!@!@
    Anyway, I saw a server with other weapons in traitor equip. One was zombie headcrap mini-army, but it was a fail. On the other hand, you could buy a gatling gun, but it was way too overpowered (killed everyone in 1 min). So I think we shouldn't add weapon, because it's okay like it's actually or if we add some, need to find a balance.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    No it wouldn't, it would make TTT a clusterfuck of terrib weapons. TTT is fine with the guns they have now.
    agreed.

SG Player

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    Pretty much this. The weapons are perfectly OK and balanced the way they are now.

SG Addict
    Pump Shotty please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List