Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoddox View Post
    there were 3 ppl on the closet and you were trying to get in? dude the closet is like 6x6 and you know that. you were obviously blocking if u werent letting the three of them out when you knew there was no room inside
    1. There were only 2 people in the closet when I was trying to get in. The 3rd person left right before I tried to get in.

2. Back when there was 3 people in there, Elfbarf was trying to get in and telling GodofCake to move so he could get in. So what, is that ok all of a sudden but I can't try to get in when there's only 2?

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfbarf View Post
    No one had left the closest, there were 4 people inside the room (2 Innos, 2 Detectives) and none of us could get out since you were blocking the doorway. I asked you to move several times and after being blocked for roughly 10-15 seconds I crowbarred you a single time for 20 damage. After being crowbarred you backed up and 1-deaged the other detective after he ran out of the room. I shoot you in the face with a shotgun and instantly you start whining in Steam messages about how I RDMed you.

Believe it or not, if there are 4 people stuck in a tiny room the last thing you do is try to force your way in. Half of us couldn't even move yet you whatever reason you thought it'd be a great idea to try to force your way in (even though you already had a fucking deagle).
    I only saw TWO people inside that room. The detective and another innocent. You were right behind me, and GodofCake already left. I clearly saw only TWO people.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Afamad 2.1 View Post
    I only saw TWO people inside that room. The detective and another innocent. You were right behind me, and GodofCake already left. I clearly saw only TWO people.
    Godofcake was right in front of me (inside of the room) as I was going into the room, the other detective and someone else were behind him. At first I didn't realize there were already several people inside of the room and tried to leave immediately after picking up a deagle but you were standing behind me trying to get in. That still doesn't give you an excuse to kill a detective because someone else crowbarred you once.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    If anyone love taps I'll be kicking you

SG Addict
    Godofcake was right in front of me (inside of the room) as I was going into the room, the other detective and someone else were behind him. At first I didn't realize there were already several people inside of the room and tried to leave immediately after picking up a deagle but you were standing behind me trying to get in. That still doesn't give you an excuse to kill a detective because someone else crowbarred you once.
    1. I don't know if we're talking about the same time period. What you're talking is when I was right behind you, and the 3 of them were still inside the room. You were trying to get into the room, and telling GodofCake to move. You then moved back, GodofCake left, and then I tried to get in while the two others were still inside, and you and GodofCake were in the back.

2. Killing the detective was an accident. When I have 5 people all around me, I immediately think it's some douchebag who's doing it for fun like always, but I killed the person who I thought did it, and it was a detective. Didn't see he was a detective though.

SG Addict
    1. I don't know if we're talking about the same time period. What you're talking is when I was right behind you, and the 3 of them were still inside the room. You were trying to get into the room, and telling GodofCake to move. You then moved back, GodofCake left, and then I tried to get in while the two others were still inside, and you and GodofCake were in the back.

2. Killing the detective was an accident. When I have 5 people all around me, I immediately think it's some douchebag who's doing it for fun like always, but I killed the person who I thought did it, and it was a detective. Didn't see he was a detective though.
    No, I'm thinking about what actually happened, aka you blocking me and 3 other people. I think I would know if I was being blocked. Also, killing the detective wasn't an accident. After being crowbarred you freaked out and started shooting at whoever was nearby.

SG Addict
    No, I'm thinking about what actually happened, aka you blocking me and 3 other people. I think I would know if I was being blocked. Also, killing the detective wasn't an accident. After being crowbarred you freaked out and started shooting at whoever was nearby.
    No, I backed up and let you and GodofCake leave, because I saw you were trying to get out. I then tried to enter while the other two were still inside. THAT was when you crowbarred me. I then killed the person who I thought crowbarred me, who I didn't realize was the detective.

SG Addict
    No, I backed up and let you and GodofCake leave, because I saw you were trying to get out. I then tried to enter while the other two were still inside. THAT was when you crowbarred me. I then killed the person who I thought crowbarred me, who I didn't realize was the detective.
    I crowbarred you while I was being blocked, not afterwards. Someone else may have crowbarred you a second time after you moved but I didn't bother checking the damage log (and I'm pretty sure you were still at "Hurt" when I killed you).

Regardless, this still gives you 0 reason to kill anyone, especially if they're a detective. Its obvious now that you freaked out and just started shooting aimlessly which isn't acceptable on TTT.

SG Addict
    I crowbarred you while I was being blocked, not afterwards. Someone else may have crowbarred you a second time after you moved but I didn't bother checking the damage log (and I'm pretty sure you were still at "Hurt" when I killed you).

Regardless, this still gives you 0 reason to kill anyone, especially if they're a detective. Its obvious now that you freaked out and just started shooting aimlessly which isn't acceptable on TTT.
    Someone attacking me gives me all the reason in the world to kill me. If they make me lose 20 HP because they think it's funny, then I'm killing them.

And I wasn't shooting aimlessly. I took one shot, and killed the person who I thought crowbarred me. I wasn't just shooting everyone.

Christopher
    I guess this is why we make threads, to bitch at each other?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List