Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    *cough* props *cough* - NUFF SAID.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Afamad you do your fair share of "lovetapping" and propkilling. also if a detective orders you to move when you blocking 4 ppl why not move? you deserved that "love tap"
    Like I said, I prop-kill only if the person agrees to fight me. Also, like hell I lovetap. I fucking hate it and think it's stupid.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Afamad you shouldn't really even propkill at all, even if people agree to fight you...?

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Prez Shadow View Post
    Afamad you shouldn't really even propkill at all, even if people agree to fight you...?
    I don't see what the problem is? If I person agrees to pick up a prop and have a fun DM with me, I don't see how it's harming anyone.

SG Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Afamad 2.1 View Post
    Like I said, I prop-kill only if the person agrees to fight me. Also, like hell I lovetap. I fucking hate it and think it's stupid.
    Um, thats a lie you throw props 24/7 and it kills other people to.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by tic View Post
    Um, thats a lie you throw props 24/7 and it kills other people to.
    I kill people that AGREE to fight me. I remember a lot of my fights, and I don't remember killing any innocents, except accidently knocking Paralyzed off a ledge months ago, which we ended up having a laugh about.

* SG Minecraft Team Leader *
    Donations:
    $13.00
    I don't see what the problem is? If I person agrees to pick up a prop and have a fun DM with me, I don't see how it's harming anyone.
    It only hurts people if you accidentally kill the wrong guy.

But on a serious note: having prop wars and all just asks for getting crowbarred because they want to join in the fun too.

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Prez (26 Feb 2011)

Banned

10. Thanked by 2 users:
    bamfers (26 Feb 2011), ExRev (26 Feb 2011)

SG Professional

Donations:
    $20.00
    there were 3 ppl on the closet and you were trying to get in? dude the closet is like 6x6 and you know that. you were obviously blocking if u werent letting the three of them out when you knew there was no room inside

SG Addict
    Okay, the one where Elfbarf crowbarred me and I killed the detective was completely accidental.

I was in the Borders lab trying to get into the closet. One person already ran out, and two were still inside, and I was just trying to get in. I had about 4-5 people surrounding me, and Elfbarf crowbarred me not giving me ANY warning that I was blocking, at least not one that I heard. Now when people crowbar me in TTT, I literally just blank out, and kill the person closest to me with a crowbar. When I got crowbarred by Elfbarf, I thought it was just some douchebag doing it to piss me off. I killed the person closest to me with a crowbar, but it wasn't till after I killed him that I realized it was the detective.

To be honest maybe if I wasn't getting crowbarred once a round, I wouldn't be forced to kill them. Killing the detective was a mistake, which Elfbarf killed me for a second afterwards. I don't blatently RDM people. In prop-fights, I make sure to only kill someone if they agree to fight. I'll TRY to kill the person that crowbarred me, but if there's a big crowd around me I might get it wrong rarely. Killing the detective was a mistake on my part, but I didn't realize that it wasn't him that crowbarred me, and that he was a detective until after I died.
    No one had left the closest, there were 4 people inside the room (2 Innos, 2 Detectives) and none of us could get out since you were blocking the doorway. I asked you to move several times and after being blocked for roughly 10-15 seconds I crowbarred you a single time for 20 damage. After being crowbarred you backed up and 1-deaged the other detective after he ran out of the room. I shoot you in the face with a shotgun and instantly you start whining in Steam messages about how I RDMed you.

Believe it or not, if there are 4 people stuck in a tiny room the last thing you do is try to force your way in. Half of us couldn't even move yet you whatever reason you thought it'd be a great idea to try to force your way in (even though you already had a fucking deagle).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List