Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SG Regular
    I guess what he says is that he doesn't want to have to keep it running, but, if someone with more capability then him wants too, it'll be his problem, at least, that's what I understand about it. But in my opinion, DarkRP was not as fun as the others, there was not enouh... let say... things you could do, since lot's of things were restricted.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschrek View Post
    I guess what he says is that he doesn't want to have to keep it running, but, if someone with more capability then him wants too, it'll be his problem, at least, that's what I understand about it. But in my opinion, DarkRP was not as fun as the others, there was not enouh... let say... things you could do, since lot's of things were restricted.
    Behind TTT, its been the best Gmod server we've had. The Build server(s?) all died, the winter survival/stranded servers were epic fails, and as far as I can tell, we just let that minigames one die after like, a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    The only thing that will save that server is some kind of rule on DM

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpr33t View Post
    The only thing that will save that server is some kind of rule on DM
    Well people seem to forget that they WILL die in this game, so its best not to carry around all your shit at once.

If it comes back (Which, in all honesty, probably wont), we need to exclude keypads, because all that led to was impenetrable fortresses of rage. No, the game doesnt have to be only about stealing/farming money printers, but we can all agree that the only reason anyone used keypads was because people didnt want to lose their shit.
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Odd Future.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dog View Post
    Well people seem to forget that they WILL die in this game, so its best not to carry around all your shit at once.

If it comes back (Which, in all honesty, probably wont), we need to exclude keypads, because all that led to was impenetrable fortresses of rage. No, the game doesnt have to be only about stealing/farming money printers, but we can all agree that the only reason anyone used keypads was because people didnt want to lose their shit.
    Oh my rage as a SWAT member....

SG Addict
    Never forget the hold of the house with a closed off roof with like 30 blast doors to protect the money printers.

Fallout 4 Hype

Christopher
    2 keypads per house was perfectly fine, it gave the theif purpose.

SG Regular
    Yea, 2 would be fine, I can't remember the maximum amount we could use, but 2 seems ok. I understand the purpose of RP, but what would be fun, is that we would have more way to interact with each other, regardless of stealing and killing each others. And as Bad Dog said, to me, it's all stealing/moneyprinters there's not much you can do other then that.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschrek View Post
    Yea, 2 would be fine, I can't remember the maximum amount we could use, but 2 seems ok. I understand the purpose of RP, but what would be fun, is that we would have more way to interact with each other, regardless of stealing and killing each others. And as Bad Dog said, to me, it's all stealing/moneyprinters there's not much you can do other then that.
    Well, thats not entirely true. I mean, yes thats the faster way to make cash, but running a shop can be fun as well, and messing around with cars and what not as well. Thats why I loved RP, because yes people had some insanely fun money printing heists, but there were also things like Hobo Town, using flying cars, kidnapping people, ect..

Just so much random shit you can do, it was great
    Odd Future.

SG Regular
    Yea, but for me, I lasted about a month or so, then I started to get annoy by this, and stop playing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List