barackobama

MineCraft information

Feed the Beast : mc.steamgamers.com

To play FTB, you must have the Feed the Beast client and select minecrack in the launcher - http://feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper

You need to be whitelisted to access commands . Info : http://minecraft.steamgamers.com/whitelist

SG Minecraft site : http://minecraft.steamgamers.com/home

/spawn -- Get to world spawn

Rules:

1) No Griefing - Do NOT break blocks that are not yours unless you have permission from the owner, this also applies to placing blocks ( even water and lava ) . I do not care if it is some poorly constructed dirt hut in the middle of nowhere, you will not touch it . It does not matter if it is claimed or not.

Do not build too close to others , unless you have permission . If your render distance is set on short and you can still see their building, you are too close .

2) No Duping - this means exploiting a bug to create a duplicate of an item . I have already banned several players for this. If you spot a bug , then you will report it to me or nishok .

3) No racism - Any kind of attack on someones race , any kind of racist language .

4) No cheating - no hacking ( using xray , bots, speed hacks, flyhacks and anything else that will give you an unfair advantage over others) .. Hacking will result in a permaban .

5) No stealing - Do not take items / blocks that do not belong to you. If it is a common chest then ( to settle any disputes ) the owner is the person who placed the chest.

6) No mob grinders / no item grinders
    --------------------------------------------
    Rules I also enforce :

7) Do not beg for items from admins - need diamonds? Kill mobs and buy some from the shop with the money you earned.

8) Do not spam - if you feel like annoying others then you will be muted. If you feel like writing a novel, then please do it in PMs, not in gobal chat.

Do not talk in all caps (unless it is international caps lock day)

9) Respect other players / be mature - If someone insults you once , then get over it . However if they insist in constantly annoying and harassing you, tell me and I will get rid of them. It is harassment when you walk away but they wont leave you alone.

10) If you lack common sense, leave !

---------------------------------------------

Player commands:
    Spoiler

Admins :

Nishok -- Contact for technical issues
    Spiritwind -- Contact if above person is on vacation

Moderators :

SilentGuns -- Contact for everything besides tech and donations.
    Mad Dog -- Contact if above person is away .
    Octa -- Contact if above mods are away .

Server Administrators

Everyone with a SA tag -- Contact ingame if anyone is breaking any rules.

Only ( somewhat ) active staff listed.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 17 Feb 2013 at 03:19pm.

2. Thanked by 25 users:
    APenguin (28 Jan 2011), Chaos (28 Oct 2010), Chobber (30 Oct 2010), cohuge (21 Nov 2010), Damnpothead (4 Nov 2010), FatezWheel (17 Mar 2011), Ferenzone (22 May 2011), floffypus (30 Oct 2010), Golden Shower (11 Apr 2011), Itch (16 Nov 2010), Kuro (30 Oct 2010), Labarr (13 Nov 2010), Matt (28 Oct 2010), Methelod (27 May 2011), Nasu (24 Jan 2011), Nathan (6 Feb 2011), Neji (9 Nov 2010), Neutronrocks (28 Oct 2010), nintendo64sim (23 Feb 2011), Phobos (28 Oct 2010), Spiritwind (7 Nov 2010), Team Norway (27 Nov 2010), Tha Mask (7 Nov 2010), Third (29 Oct 2010), u egg (6 Nov 2010)

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Rules updated. Removed everything related to factions pvp.

User Tag List