Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    SG Player

Cool Best and Worst Traitor Rounds

Post your stories of your most epic pwnage rounds as a traitor or stories of when the traitors sucked

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    Having my T team all die and me having to kill the whole mofo in team.

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $95.00
    Paching and I working together covering the bodies which we killed. Paching was defending me while I hided all bodies on the map ttt-nexus. Was pretty good teamwork, and we won. Also on a map (can't remember the name, its was just inside a house) we as traitors (6) planted c4's all over the house and there was no way to escape from it lol. 1/2 survived, all others died. It was a quick round, and we succeeded.

"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

SG Professional
    I was an innocent during this round.
    Apparently the T's decided to be smart and all went into the testing chambers(that big forest/rock clusterfuck map with the teleporters) so that they'd all show up innocent. The fourth traitor was like fuck you guys or something, i'm not sure, but he planted a C4 on the other side of the building as they went into the testing chambers. Someone saw him planting the bomb and killed him as he tried to get away, everyone else just paniced and ran for it. The fuck up; the other 3 traitors were already locked in the testing chambers.

They got blown up by there buddy's bomb, and only 1 innocent died that round as the result of a "I thought he was a traitor" incident.
    I lol'd so hard.
    http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1376_2.gif

5. Thanked by 2 users:
    duhoh (8 Oct 2010), Harpr33t (3 Oct 2010)

SG Regular
    I love it when I'm the last traitor and a bunch of innos kill eachother off without being suspicious of me. Makes my job so much easier.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    Paching and I working together covering the bodies which we killed. Paching was defending me while I hided all bodies on the map ttt-nexus. Was pretty good teamwork, and we won. Also on a map (can't remember the name, its was just inside a house) we as traitors (6) planted c4's all over the house and there was no way to escape from it lol. 1/2 survived, all others died. It was a quick round, and we succeeded.
    Nice

SG Regular
    Para is probably talking about one of the clue maps.. Lol. I don't think it's cluedo.

SG Regular
    Im in the testing house on enclave. Course, theres a bunch of people waiting to be tested. So i just run in with a knife, knife the first guy i see and just spraying everywhere with huge. Everyone else was like OMG ITS (insert name). I think i killed about 6-7 people before I died and the dead people were loling.
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5378/samplee4ba03ac91754a94d.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMPY THE HAT!!! View Post
    Your far too trusting of this community. 50% of us are retarded and the other 50% are assholes who spend all their time insulting our retarded 50%.

Banned

Donations:
    $110.00
    Cant remember who all was on my team, i think it was either bilbo or harro and 3 others. 5 traitors. 15 innos. 2 minutes later. 5 traitors, 0 innos. map was the one with the thing that you can blow up to fill it up with water.

Worse round ever. 3 traitors, me one of them. 15 seconds into the round, some douchebag kid goes "oh, i g2g", turns around, rdms 4 people, including 2 traitors, one of them me, and dissconnects. Fucking gay

Banned

Was random killed for being afk for 5 seconds. :Bad

Went on a killing spree with only a pistol(unsilenced). We won the round with some ingenious talk on mercy's part accusing 2 innocents.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List