Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SG Professional
    lol one day I killed 1 guy but he was also traitor and I died 10 secs after-> best round ever for me.
    anotherday we're 7 on the server and I was the only traitor and I won. -> Worst round for me.

I also killed 6 guys in a lil room on royship. They were all in there and I came in with my huge. Guess what happened :D
    There are after all only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you are well or you are sick
    If you're well then there is nothing to worry about
    But if you are sick then there are only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you will get well or you will die,
    If you get well then there is nothing to worry about
    But if you die then there are only 2 things to worry about,
    Either you will go to heaven or hell
    If you go to heaven there there is nothing to worry about,
    But if you go to hell you'll be so damn busy shaking
    Hands with friends you won't have time to worry,
    So why worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Andre1028 View Post
    Both of you get the sand out of your smelly, flappy, and torn vaginas. Out of each other if you have to, idgaf.

SG Professional

I knifed a guy by 7 people and then I took another knife from a ground from a dead T body and knifed one more and got away with it. After that I killed the whole team.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    I gotta agree with neji, the biggest fail was when everyone went to the kitchen and i told them to gtfo. I happened to have a c4 with me since I killed a traitor who tried to enter earlier. Soooooo everyone was in the kitchen and I planted the c4 and told everyone they had 1 minute to get out. Some asshole is meanwhile trying to diffuse the c4 which led the timer to 10 seconds and I was like EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTAA MY WAY THE C4 IS GONNA BLOW. Imagine 19 people trying to leave through one double door at the same time MEANWHILE 2 smart asses traitors where shooting anyone who exited. In the end everyone in that cafeteria died and I was auto banned/kicked.

4. Thanked by 3 users:
    General Slapdick (24 Oct 2010), Neji (4 Oct 2010), The Famous Zombie Hunter (4 Oct 2010)

SG Addict
    Best Round: I killed 1 Innocent.

Worst Round: I killed 1 Traitor.

SG Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Harpr33t View Post
    I gotta agree with neji, the biggest fail was when everyone went to the kitchen and i told them to gtfo. I happened to have a c4 with me since I killed a traitor who tried to enter earlier. Soooooo everyone was in the kitchen and I planted the c4 and told everyone they had 1 minute to get out. Some asshole is meanwhile trying to diffuse the c4 which led the timer to 10 seconds and I was like EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUTAA MY WAY THE C4 IS GONNA BLOW. Imagine 19 people trying to leave through one double door at the same time MEANWHILE 2 smart asses traitors where shooting anyone who exited. In the end everyone in that cafeteria died and I was auto banned/kicked.
    wow.... that is the biggest fail. But also a win!

SG Addict
    Ha.Hahahah.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Best Round: Me and Spaceman get traitor on office. Somehow it glitched where it was just me and him (Possible third but was a fail or an afk third) basically, we raped their shit. Spaceman eventually dies, and I smooth talk my way right up to the detective/inno and kill them both. Lol'd.

Worst Round: Lua hacker kills 3-4 of us in the first minute or so. Doh.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

SG Regular

Talking

i was t and i threw a discombobulater and knife a detective and it blow him out the window and looking ate his body we killed the rest of them

SG Professional
    Lol i remember that that was soooo funny
    Best round for me was on parkhouse. there was only 2 Ts left. One was me and i had someone else (forgot the name). So its like 2v5. Someone follows the detective and im behind that guy. I shoot the guy with my shotty and shoot the detective with my deagle. THe other detective kill my teammate and shouts my name and i kill that guy. THen 2 other innocents try to shoot me but i killed the mall with my deagle, winning with only 3 hp left.
    Last edited by Sai; 3 Oct 2010 at 05:03pm.

HEY ALLAN UNBAN DAT FUCKING BITCH

SG Player
    Haha today i was a traitor and in traitor chat we all decided to kill the detective first so we could kill all the others without much trouble. I offered to sacrifice myself by knifing the detective. I knifed the detective in the middle of the crowd of people and ran away and nobody noticed and the whole round i went without them doing anything. We started picking off people one by one until we won.

flawless victory

All the traitors were laughing (me laughing the hardest) and the innocents and detectives were kinda mad.

tl;dr

epic win

SG Addict
    We were on bank and then comes the time where the traitors are selected. Me, Dirty, and Xoul, thats gonna hurt. So we decided to group up upstairs and one of us went ''Hey, lets berzerk mode'' So we all went like crazy shooting everywhere killing like the 3 unsuspecting newfags upstairs and they called out our name, so Xoul and Dirty ran away a jumped from the CEO office. I decided to stay and burn the unid'd bodies. I remember Xoul and Dirty (Aka Bronx Killa 1994) calling me names to gtfo quickly. So when i got out we decided to go back upstairs and kill the rest of the innos that came upstairs to witness the rampage. There was DoubleSb. lol. he got triple knifed and we won. There was like 7:45 left to the round.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List