Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TTT_Enclave....

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Does there really need to be a rule about this?

/facepalm... Look, the game is about figuring out who the traitors are and killing them. The traitors should be killing innocents all the time. The point of ttt is to not to do an 'objective' of the map. It's your choice to do it. Since people will continue to moan about it, here's what my ruling would be.

- As an innocent, you cant force others to get rid of the gas can, but you can announce it so that people draw suspect you, and if you want to kill them for it, lose karma.

- As detective, give them ample time with a warning. If they refuse, lose karma.

If you're the one carrying the gas can, defend yourself if you get attacked. If he's innocent, lose karma.

Do you see the point of ttt?

2. Thanked by 2 users:
    Bad Dog (20 Sep 2010), Neji (4 Oct 2010)

Banned

I think a guy was actually banned for throwing gas cans in the water once, lol.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Only if you really think someone who is throwing gas cans in water, you should kill him.

This counts for everything, if you REALLY think someone is traitor for doing something you've told not to, you can kill him. A traitor rarely does something like throw gas cans in water in front of everyone.

People seem to fail to THINK.

SG Professional
    You shouldnt have trouble killing people in groups unless you have a shit team that does their own thing

SG Professional
    Guys.
    Simple idea.
    So,how bout this. We don't go through this cock-a-mamee bull shit and we follow the rules we've done since the beginning of time including that pyramid trap type map:
    TTT is not about objectives,but you have no right to stop people from doing them if they want to.
    RDM is RDM, regardless of "TTT isn't about doing objectives" or not.
    If you're gonna shoot someone, you better be damn sure they're a traitor, not that they have a gas can in there hand.
    http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1376_2.gif

SG Player

I don't see the problem, one well placed c4 on boat and docks campers go bye bye, that or i sometiems quite enjoy watching the innceonts leave on the boats pulling out a newton launcher and launching mos tof them into the sea and or sniping them.

It just add a challenge for the the traitors. I mean lost temple has a challenge for the innocents with traps why shouldn't the traitors be challenged

SG Regular
    got an idea remove the map?

SG Addict
    The maps not going to get removed piipin, its a good map, and should stay, all this objective bullshit is just utter crap.

And if people don't like them camping the boat and doing the objective its very simple just as the boat sails off planta c4 on it, you get to watch them jump into the water in desperation its quite fun.

SG Professional

I love the objective, both as a T and as an innocent. As a T, you can actually cause some mayhem if you know what's you're doing. (On the docks, I managed to shotgun someone in the back and knife them, while my partner started spraying his machine gun. From there, all the innocents proceeded to kill each other in the confusion.) And it gives Ts a sense of urgency to finish their job. People tend to stray away from groups looking for the cans. And a c4 on the boat is always nice.

SG Addict
    It's related to the rdm rule. If i want to win as innocent and i get killed by an innocent/detective for doing an objective thats part of the map im gonna slay/kick/ban em for it. Like stated before you kill someone because you think their traitor not for playing the map.

Fallout 4 Hype

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List