Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    What information is so important it lasts your entire mic bar and then runs out before you finish? I've rarely ever had to let it run out to talk. You seriously don't need to say anything other than "THIS GUY JUST KILLED THIS GUY" "SO AND SO IS THE TRAITOR". And if you stop playing a server because you talk to much then LOL.

Not to mention the entire concept is experimental. I added it to test it out to help BKU. Stop thinking of yourself for once jesus.
    Its awful, talking is part of the game and to limit people on that is just pointless.

Edit:

If you're really really keen on keeping this than at the very least, the recharge rate has to be faster than the deplete rate. However like I said talking is a pretty important part of the game.

(Also it doesn't affect Traitor chat, didn't know if you knew that or not)
    Last edited by Bullet Wound; 13 Sep 2010 at 03:22pm.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    The fact you stated you wouldn't play the server and it breaks the entire game concept is yes thinking of yourself. If information is really that important, don't spend your mic time talking about trivial things. All I can do is make it deplete slower. Once u're bar is gone completely you simply HAVE to wait.

Also if what bullet said about having it not affect traitors is true then yeah I might remove it because that could be a problem with figuring out who a traitor is.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    K I halfed the rate of depletion. From what BKU told me, it depletes depending on tick so... he said if you start with 100 units, it depletes 6 units every second. That's over a minute and a half of talking.... I would think that's enough if you ask me lol.

Genetic Beast Lobster

Thank you. And no it doesn't affect traitor talk. It affects traitors talking, just not their shift aka traitor only talk. And depletion rate being reduced is very similar to increasing regen wait so I'll give it a go.that sounds like it should be ample time. It just seemed to go by so fast before.
    Sorry for sounding like I was only thinking of myself.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    I worked it out wrong somehow. 6 units per second would mean 16-17 seconds, not min and a half lol. Halving it would mean you get 32-34 seconds now. Over half a minute.

SG Addict
    Stupid imo but I can see how it helps

Fallout 4 Hype

Wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I worked it out wrong somehow. 6 units per second would mean 16-17 seconds, not min and a half lol. Halving it would mean you get 32-34 seconds now. Over half a minute.
    What about the rate of regeneration right now? Does this mean we need to (still) wait around 30 seconds from complete depletion to a full bar still?

8. Thanked by 1 user:
    Zaraki (15 Sep 2010)

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $3936.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Wound View Post
    What about the rate of regeneration right now? Does this mean we need to (still) wait around 30 seconds from complete depletion to a full bar still?
    I don't know.

SG Addict
    1. talk because traitors are shit and not doing anything
    2. run out of charge
    3. get attacked by traitors
    4. Sp-???
    5. success
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

SG Addict
    I really dont even see the point. Mic spam has never been a problem for TTT server, and if someone is mic spamming there is almost always an admin in the server to deal with it. I dont like it just because its just another thing distracting me from the game, I have to watch that damn bar to make sure I still have enough bar to tell a good dead baby joke AND warn players of impending traitor attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List