Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SG Player

Why do you like ZM?

Why do you enjoy playing ZM?

I just love moments like these (screens) :D

Map Uploader
    That has to be one of the easiest questions I've ever been asked. Its simple, I love ZM cause of the great community it has. When you come onto a [ZM] server, its VERY rare that your gonna encounter a problem, whether it be with a player or the actual server. Every time Im on one of our servers, I'm surrounded by great people, who I enjoy playing Counter Strike with.

Being an Admin makes it even better. Not because I can use Powers, but because helping out on a server, knowing I'm helping the server, gives me a good feeling. I love being here, its a great community of people, and I'm sure not gonna be leaving it anytime soon, I love it too much to leave! :D

SG Noob

I will voice my responce aswell, I like zombie mods because its the only mod where people dont yell at you for camping =P.
    That and I get thrilled when I get a kill unlike when I play regular CSS.

It's moments like this why I love ZM.... lol. Hiding where no one REALLY looks :D then laughing when they can't find you haha.
    Last edited by SilentFox618; 26 May 2007 at 03:19pm.

Banned

well its different. i got bored of regular mode in CSS, now i pretty much only play gun games and zombie mod.

Legends
    i play zombie mod because i suck at regular css lol

and haggards server happened to pop up saying zombies i was like sweet and played it loved it bought admin like a month later

i still think moon texture is the bomb it was so kool when i started playing lol
    The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

Bitch got served...
    Atm I don't enjoy ZM, I find it extremely boring atm with the lack of quality maps around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Bitch got served...

Henda's Banhammer. Stern but fair.

SG Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Henda View Post
    Atm I don't enjoy ZM, I find it extremely boring atm with the lack of quality maps around.
    Seriously. Last night I joined and quit after 5 minutes.. It couldn't hold my attention longer then that. Might be my last month admining if I can't find interest in it anymore..

But I love that gitty feeling knowing it's me vs the world. :0

Legends
    guys im partially to blame for that, i just uploaded a new escape map and i hav another to test out, there totally dif, and i hav another map to upload after it clears, i hav been busy so i havent had time to play let alone upload
    The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

^____^
    Quote Originally Posted by Henda View Post
    Yah Unless certain people are on to make it fun, I get bored really fast. We play the same maps, gets old fast IMO.

But I mostly play because I enjoy it, and those who aren't asses make it a lot more fun. Only thing about source I can stand is zombie mod.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List