Donations:
    $512.00
    High speed + 300hp level done.

Need more ideas. I have about 15 atm.

Just short little fy games like scoutsknives, speed level, anything random

Server Administrator

Donations:
    $5.00
    I suggest a small mg where like 10 of those you listed here come together in one round.
    Also a small hide and seek would be fun.
    Eg: Invisible T's stripped.
    Ct's have knives and one knife = kill.

SG Addict
    Is convier supposed to be conveyor? As in a conveyor belt?

You could do one with all controls reversed, like that little wonder in paranoid.
    Or maybe one where brushes would appear over the current one that had extremely trippy, confusing colors, and everyone has SMGs.

SG Professional

Break the target round: several moving targets of various shapes and sizes (some very small, requiring good aim) of each team's color appear. First team to destroy all of their targets win. 5 targets appear at a time. When a target is destroyed, a new one appears to take it's place. First team to kill 30 of their targets wins. Use scouts. (All players can't do damage to the other team). Since each team has many players, this should go by quickly, but still require some skill (or luck).

Dodge the lasers round: Lasers move along the ground from the four cardinal directions. At first, rather slow, but they pick up speed (and quantity) quickly. Last team standing wins. (Generic game that many multigames have...)

Sumo wrestler round: All players have knives, which do no damage. However, left clicking causes player to push another player by about 7-10 meters. Lasers surround the arena, and if a player gets pushed into them, they die. As time goes on, the lasers move to make the arena smaller. Last team standing wins.

Lucky round: Idea from one of the mg maps. Players pick which half of the arena they want to stay on. Those who pick wrong, die. Those who pick right, continue. This goes on until there is only one person left. They have 10 seconds to choose each time. Last team standing wins. (This game can have some strategy. If each team sends half of their team to each platform, they will last for a while. Of course, you'd have to organize that pretty quickly, and the last few rounds will still come down to a few Ts vs CTs.)

These are four ideas which I think are do-able. Each should end quickly. (Less than 60 seconds.)

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00
    Thanks for the ideas so far guys I will look at these once im done with my current ones.

Update:

Rounds completed recently:

-Scoutsknives
    -He Grenade
    -Illusionary

Banned

I'm sorry, but for me it says "Image link here" but no image or ability to click the link. Am I doing something wrong?

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToaster View Post
    I'm sorry, but for me it says "Image link here" but no image or ability to click the link. Am I doing something wrong?
    Nah, im not doing images atm until I actually texture my stuff.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    A cube maze?
    All walls are black, and you use ladders to get to the next floor.
    idk

SG Addict
    Okay Paul, from your little demo today on the MG server, I have a couple bits of criticism, but first, I must congratulate you on a job well done so far. For the most part it runs perfectly and the variety is pretty damn good. So, criticism: 1: on the circle force-off, I was first thrown completely off, then the next time I did not recieve a knife-pusher. 2: on the spotlight round, the black blocks spawned too early, and it was hard to find the door. 3: are people able to leave the ice arena after they enter? if so that's a bit of miss on the mark when trying to obtain a ice knife fight

overall, I loved it, and keep up the good work.

Technical Administrator
    Donations:
    $512.00
    Quote Originally Posted by iNorris View Post
    Okay Paul, from your little demo today on the MG server, I have a couple bits of criticism, but first, I must congratulate you on a job well done so far. For the most part it runs perfectly and the variety is pretty damn good. So, criticism: 1: on the circle force-off, I was first thrown completely off, then the next time I did not recieve a knife-pusher. 2: on the spotlight round, the black blocks spawned too early, and it was hard to find the door. 3: are people able to leave the ice arena after they enter? if so that's a bit of miss on the mark when trying to obtain a ice knife fight

overall, I loved it, and keep up the good work.
    1. The sumo round is going to be removed (with the swords + push triggers) as its jsut buggy.

2. Spotlight boxes I will fix. Finding the door, just follow everyone else I guess.

3. Afk spawn killers are going to be added on most maps.

I have a list of changes written down including these 3 that you have pointed out. Next beta version should be out tomorrow sometime.

Thanks for your feedback.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List