Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Rules"

Banned

"Rules"

People say things like, if you come here, I will kill you.

Why can't I just say "If you move you are admitting to being a traitor" at the start of the rounds?

It is really the same things. Players deciding on who is a traitor because of what they tell the others to, or not to, do.
    Last edited by `Pepper.; 9 Apr 2010 at 05:39pm.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $20.00
    Then innocents lose and traitors win? He gets killed? Or something along those lines. I don't think a rule needs to be added for this.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $40.00
    ...he is kinda right?
    idk.

ಠ_ಠ - What.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    People say things like, if you come here, I will kill you.

Why can't I just say "If you move you are admitting to being a traitor" at the start of the rounds?

It is really the same things. Players deciding on who is a traitor because of what they tell the others to do.
    That's a risk you gotta take.

There is no rule for or against it (and there never will be so long as I am AO).

You set the standard, you keep the standard.

5. Thanked by 6 users:
    A. Wesker (9 Apr 2010), CandleJack (10 Apr 2010), Captain Sparrow (9 Apr 2010), ReneGade (22 Apr 2010), SgtJoo (9 Apr 2010), Spiritwind (9 Apr 2010)

* Minecraft
    If some dick is telling me that and there's a gun or ammo in there that I want, you bet your ass I'll be going in there. His loss of karma if he kills me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    So.. Touching.... I jizzed myself a little. LOL jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Jesus christ.. you won the E-Penis contest.

Banned

I was playing yesterday and someone said that it was a "rule" that people can say not to go places.

I really don't expect there to be a novel length set of things that people can, and can not do but telling people not to go places seems ridiculous.

What I am talking about is what happened to me yesterday.
    I was killed for going down an elevator that an innocent was camping at the bottom of. There was only 2 traitors left, and I was not one of them. I told him, don't shoot I am not a traitor let me leave. He killed me though.

He said that it was my fault, and claimed he told no one to go down there. Most people know that with every second person having a mic, and every 3rd mic had a cat pee on it (bad quality) that it can be hard to hear people.

Can people do this?
    Which leads to my second question, if they can do the mentioned above, why don't we just tell people not to move, unless they are a traitor?

SG Addict
    And you know what Virus? I'll fight with every bullet and HP point I have to keep that gun and ammo mine. It's not about finding out who is or isn't the traitor virus, it's survival of the fittest. I'm the one with the supplies, you're the one with the clothes on your back.

When it all comes down to it, I'm my number one priority. If you can prove you're innocent, I'll let you get some stuff. But until then, you're not getting anything I'm guarding.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    Those bitches that camp in a room, will run out if you throw an incendiary

SG Addict
    Not if I kill them before they do.

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Afamad 2.1 View Post
    And you know what Virus? I'll fight with every bullet and HP point I have to keep that gun and ammo mine. It's not about finding out who is or isn't the traitor virus, it's survival of the fittest. I'm the one with the supplies, you're the one with the clothes on your back.

When it all comes down to it, I'm my number one priority. If you can prove you're innocent, I'll let you get some stuff. But until then, you're not getting anything I'm guarding.
    Whoa there tiger, don't get too worked up now.

Who gives a shit, really? Don't go where they're camping. Big deal. If you randomly walk in somewhere as they're yelling "P.S. DONT COM IN HURR LOLS" and they shoot you, then fuck that. That's RDMing. Other than that, it's really not that big of a deal. And, as Harpreet said, light them up with a grenade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List