Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jihad bombs

* Minecraft
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    if you want the Jihad mod, go to PB.

all these new rules/mod people are trying to add that are exactly the same as PB will make TTT fail so hard, just stick with current set, it works!
    Was the jihad bomb ever put back on PB? I haven't played there in a few weeks, but last I tried, it was not there.

Also, I was playing on a server with this bomb and it was hardly ever used. Mainly because you can hear the person screaming and just shoot them before they reach you. I don't see why we should outright reject it without trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    So.. Touching.... I jizzed myself a little. LOL jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Jesus christ.. you won the E-Penis contest.

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVirus View Post
    Was the jihad bomb ever put back on PB? I haven't played there in a few weeks, but last I tried, it was not there.

Also, I was playing on a server with this bomb and it was hardly ever used. Mainly because you can hear the person screaming and just shoot them before they reach you. I don't see why we should outright reject it without trying.
    Yeah, and it gives the traitors a bigger chance, due the not grouping up.
    Innocents can camp up together with 20 people, no-one dieing, that would be kinda unfair, don't you think, for traitors.

SG Regular
    cant we try it out for a week and see the response on the people who tried it

SG Addict
    If we add this, I demand we add:

Tripwire explosives, Remote controlled explosives, A disguiser that gives you someone elses name and a reliable DNA tester for Detectives, maybe even if you kill someone you're near (within a radius) you have their blood on you which can be tested and cleaned off.

And while we're at that, include a Police class which is randomly chosen, which can buy binoculars and shit to test blood.

To facepunch.com request page! GOGOGOGOGOGO

Edit: And if you're typing, those are your last words, if you weren't, add what you last said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

5. Thanked by 6 users:
    Bad Dog (15 Mar 2010), CandleJack (16 Mar 2010), D-Team oll (16 Mar 2010), Metal (25 Mar 2010), Hiphopopotomus (15 Mar 2010), Nasu (15 Mar 2010)

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulKeeper View Post

Tripwire explosives, Remote controlled explosives, A disguiser that gives you someone elses name and a reliable DNA tester for Detectives, maybe even if you kill someone you're near (within a radius) you have their blood on you which can be tested and cleaned off.

And while we're at that, include a Police class which is randomly chosen, which can buy binoculars and shit to test blood.

Edit: And if you're typing, those are your last words, if you weren't, add what you last said.
    Great Ideas! I don't what of that is possible but good ideas at least.

* Minecraft
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulKeeper View Post

Yeah, I play on a server with most of those (except the reliable DNA tester) and it's great. I'll look into Lua scripting and see if it's possible to get the audio of their last words, maybe 500 milliseconds or so. It seems GMod cuts it off too soon.

The suicide bomb is great because it forces the innocent people to not group together in a corner, which only draws the round out. Since all of these additions are Lua, it's not hard to tweak their values to our needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    So.. Touching.... I jizzed myself a little. LOL jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Jesus christ.. you won the E-Penis contest.

SG Addict
    Guys talking about the suicide bomb is there any chance it fails like the one in the PB server?
    Also remote det. explosives would be a great addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotomus View Post
    Great Ideas! I don't what of that is possible but good ideas at least.
    Just about everything in GMod is possible. You can make a dildo that shoots rockets and fire, turning people into cheese and make a train smash into them displaying goatse on their screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    Lil Escape, From July 08 - Dec 08 was the shit. All I remember was massive aliens on ATIX_Helicopter and Alpha Squad tearing the shit out of unsuspecting newfags.
    Alpha Squad
    Never forget.

ಠ_ಠ - What.
    Could somebody give me an IP to a server that already has these mods on it? I want to test-play it before trying to add it to our own TTT server.

You set the standard, you keep the standard.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DG View Post
    Yeah, and it gives the traitors a bigger chance, due the not grouping up.
    Innocents can camp up together with 20 people, no-one dieing, that would be kinda unfair, don't you think, for traitors.
    And it's fair for traitors to insta-gib all the grouped up innocents and win the round in 5 seconds? (assuming the explosion will kill everyone since they're camped together, not to mention we cant have 20 innocents on the server anyways)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List