Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Realistically

SG Addict
    No nukes involved, then the US would win, Russia lacks the naval capabilities to launch a naval invasion of North America, And Modern Warfare's Scenario is so fucked up and full of holes it aint even funny. In no way would an air borne invasion, like the one used in that game, would work.

SG Addict
    Well apparently none of you have read Tom Clancy's book the Bear and the Dragon. Russia's military is not well trained and they do not have the technological advances of the United States Military. The United States would win unless the Chinese or nukes got involved.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    If Nuclear weapons were involved, no one would win. It will just be a massive shit storm. But Guinness world record 2010 claims China is the strongest atm.
    ...You get your facts about political and military standings from Guinness?

4. Thanked by 1 user:
    Bad Dog (6 Mar 2010)

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Lordcrazy View Post
    Well apparently none of you have read Tom Clancy's book the Bear and the Dragon. Russia's military is not well trained and they do not have the technological advances of the United States Military. The United States would win unless the Chinese or nukes got involved.
    Well apparently you haven't read the post in this thread, only a couple of people have hinted towards Russia even remotely winning.

As for those of you saying China would win, this is USA vs Russia, not USA and allies vs Russia and allies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Epidemic View Post
    Well apparently you haven't read the post in this thread, only a couple of people have hinted towards Russia even remotely winning.

As for those of you saying China would win, this is USA vs Russia, not USA and allies vs Russia and allies.
    so your telling me that if Russia and USA went to war it would remain Russia vs USA??

i doubt that there is always allies

SG Addict

Quote Originally Posted by mr mick View Post
    so your telling me that if Russia and USA went to war it would remain Russia vs USA??

i doubt that there is always allies
    I'm not saying that, but there would be to many possibilities to think of if that happened. Say China does get involved on Russia's side, Which European countries will come to our aid? And which side will the UN take? All of these would be major factors in a war between the US and Russia, just like who invades who, or if nuclear weapons are used.

To be completely honest, I think we should be worrying less about Russia and more about the rouge nations that have nuclear weapons, like North Korea, and Iran.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordcrazy View Post
    Because Tom Clancy is the go to place for military information, I totally forgot it was just a bunch of crappy books made for 40 year old dads.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotshotPolka View Post
    Your opinion is your sacred right. It's also my right to suggest your sacred right go fall into a trash compactor filled with HIV infected needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    whoops smell that? thats your ban coming in hot and greasy.
    Odd Future.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemic View Post
    I'm not saying that, but there would be to many possibilities to think of if that happened. Say China does get involved on Russia's side, Which European countries will come to our aid? And which side will the UN take? All of these would be major factors in a war between the US and Russia, just like who invades who, or if nuclear weapons are used.

To be completely honest, I think we should be worrying less about Russia and more about the rouge nations that have nuclear weapons, like North Korea, and Iran.
    Iran's space program is still focusing on sending classroom pets into space. I think we'll be a'ight for awhile.

And on a side-note, no matter what happens in World War 3, I think we can all agree Canada won't do shit.

SG Addict
    why is chinas army so powerful?? They put one out of 3 babies in the armed forces or something?
    The US has by far the most advanced technology in warfare! The f22 by it self would kick some serious ass.. the f15 and fa18 were already the best planes in the world and the f22 has like 8 to 10 times their killing power according to some stuff Ive read/seen..

That and other things would lead me to believe that russia has no chance..
    China, I dont know about them but they seem they would have a huge amount of people making it quite advantageous to them

Remember though the US spends on defense more than 128 countries together or something close to that... thats a lot of money!!!

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $177.00
    Wikipedia for the win?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_expenditures

Shows that the USA spends a ton-load more than the 2nd most, which is China. Mind you, this is 2008..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mber_of_troops

Apparently Iran has the most, then China, although Iran has 11 million people classified as Paramilitary... If you class it by active troops, China is first, US second.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List