Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Realistically

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGuns View Post
    Whoever invents a antimatter bomb. Too bad building one would bankrupt the earth. You wouldn't want to fuck with someone with a bomb that powerful.
    Anti-matter already exists. It is only super fucking expensive, highly concentrated excellent quality uranium is much more affordable than anti-matter. 1 gram of anti matter runs around $150 million, and 1 g of anti matter only exterminates 1 gram of matter... big waste of money.

SG Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Who would, if ever, win a war between the United States of America or the Russian Federation? Attempt to reason please.
    With current technology that both countries have invested into nuclear bombs i'm sure we'd all end up dead

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny View Post
    With current technology that both countries have invested into nuclear bombs i'm sure we'd all end up dead
    Good job restating what basically ever single user in the last 10 pages has mentioned.

SG Addict
    meh not gonna argue...http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/20...raptor_070730/

and one that was shot down at this point the plane was fighting against many f15s...

144-0 kdr beat that!!

Hurt Feelings Police
    Donations:
    $5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Anti-matter already exists. It is only super fucking expensive, highly concentrated excellent quality uranium is much more affordable than anti-matter. 1 gram of anti matter runs around $150 million, and 1 g of anti matter only exterminates 1 gram of matter... big waste of money.
    yea , I know. But the bomb need a containment field so it wont touch with matter untill needed. Thats the key.
    I also think that anti-matter costs around 60 trillion per gram and its actaully much more effetive I think. Not 1:1.
    Last edited by SilentGuns; 18 Mar 2010 at 11:41pm.

SG Addict
    Anti-matter is currently contained in a special container. A magnetive field keeps the anti-matter flowing in a vacuum-sealed container. And no, the effectiveness is 1:1. The density is what determines how heavy a material is. Unless we can create anti-matter from much denser materials, the price of anti-matter will not drop anytime soon.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

User Tag List