View Poll Results: Do you like Naruto (& Naruto Shippuuden) ?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

79 60.77%
  • No

51 39.23%
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Talk

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00

Naruto Talk

I'm going to post here everyweek what has happened so everybody can follow without even watching
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Naruto 139: The Mystery of Tobi
    http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-sh...n-episode-139/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaf ninja continue to fight Tobi, but all of their attacks manage to phase right through him. Zetsu arrives to inform Tobi of the outcome of the Uchiha match, and Madara drops his goofy persona in order to leave the fight and collect the brother's bodies. Sasuke wakes up in a cave and Madara approaches him, introducing himself. An Amaterasu is unleashed from Sasuke's eye, but Madara evades it and mentions how in-depth Itachi's plans were. Sasuke asks what he means, and Madara tells him that Itachi was trying to protect him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dude Madara is SO shezofrenic but SO cool, like he inflicted amaterasu, dissappeared and then came back :bigsmile:
    Must see of the week ^^

SG Addict
    lol I watch the anime, but I also read the manga. I will say this tho, when Tobi dropped the act I got chills lol was crazy and good episode imo. Also anyone who is following the manga, how bout the end of this weeks chapter? lol Crazy shit
    Last edited by Drox; 10 Dec 2009 at 09:51pm.

SG Addict
    onemanga.com is what i use and ya drox wtf is up with danzo. and why do they want danzo so bad anyway?

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKon View Post
    onemanga.com is what i use and ya drox wtf is up with danzo. and why do they want danzo so bad anyway?
    lol Well Danzo had a hand in destroying something that I wont say, cause I dont want to spoil anything for anyone who doesnt read the manga.

SG Regular
    I don't read the manga but I just finished naruto and am starting naruto shippuuden. so far I am very impressed a little more fast paced than I am used to from the series. I will probably finish the first 18 - 20 episodes of that tonight before I go to bed.
    damn now that I think about it I have been watching naruto since about 2:30pm today and now it almost 1:30am. damn that almost 12 hours solid.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Drox View Post
    lol Well Danzo had a hand in destroying something that I wont say, cause I dont want to spoil anything for anyone who doesnt read the manga.
    ya but then why have sasuke fight him?

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Drox View Post
    If you don't i will

Danzo has an arm FULL of sharingans...

SERIOUSLY!!!

EDIT: if you don't believe me see this... SPOIL!!!
    Last edited by Zaraki; 11 Dec 2009 at 07:25am.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam538 View Post
    I don't read the manga but I just finished naruto and am starting naruto shippuuden. so far I am very impressed a little more fast paced than I am used to from the series. I will probably finish the first 18 - 20 episodes of that tonight before I go to bed.
    damn now that I think about it I have been watching naruto since about 2:30pm today and now it almost 1:30am. damn that almost 12 hours solid.
    You went through 140+ episodes of filler? LAWL, I realized that when I reached like eps. 200 and then just skipped to shipuuden, which has been a big disappointment for like 50% of the time. If I were you I'd just go to the manga, you'll spend a lot more time there than you will on the anime.

About this week's chapter, how the fuck do you utilize eyes on your arms Still it's interesting to say the least.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKon View Post
    ya but then why have sasuke fight him?
    payback is the motive for having him fight

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    You went through 140+ episodes of filler? LAWL, I realized that when I reached like eps. 200 and then just skipped to shipuuden, which has been a big disappointment for like 50% of the time. If I were you I'd just go to the manga, you'll spend a lot more time there than you will on the anime.

About this week's chapter, how the fuck do you utilize eyes on your arms Still it's interesting to say the least.
    lol, he has eyeholes in his arm...
    Sai made him cut it out for him
    Why do you think they have a seal on their tongue (the black ops)??
    So they can't say him arm is full of holes
    he filled it with eyes that looked beautiful to him ^^

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

User Tag List