Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FMA

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $155.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKon View Post
    to mrs blargh and zaraki;

which anime? brotherhood follows the manga. in case you didnt know.

so lets put this in perspective. You know Dragonball Z anime? You know how there was filler in it? Like how most anime are when they follow or don't follow the manga. Well now there's Dragonball Kai! It's Basically the Dragonball Z story without all the filler.

so lets sum up,

Fullmetal Alchemist is to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as Dragonball Z is to Dragonball Kai.
    YEAH!!!!! i hate manga fillers
    they just spend too much attention to the drawings and then there is a different style like in the storyline...
    don't believe me??? watch bleach ^^

SG Regular
    The anime they are talking about is the first one where the story is completed. The brotherhood series is incomplete because the manga is incomplete so that means that most people will go to the finished one first so they don't have to wait.

SG Addict
    but then they wouldnt be getting the true fma story to which i would say watch them both.. plus read the manga

SG Addict
    I read all 104 chapters within about 3 days.

I currently started brother hood and am now 30 eps in. HOLY FUCK LOVE THIS SHIT.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I read all 104 chapters within about 3 days.

I currently started brother hood and am now 30 eps in. HOLY FUCK LOVE THIS SHIT.
    you should, it's fucking sweet!

SG Addict
    The FMA manga is my all time favorite manga... In my eyes Naruto and Bleach are pretty shitty compared to it. The original FMA anime though was god awful... just a pile of random wtf plot twists that didn't really fit in anywhere. All of the changes in the original FMA seemed force, but on the otherhand I think Brotherhood is a GREAT embodiment of the original manga. Exactly how most of us wanted it to be in animated form.

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Desum View Post
    The FMA manga is my all time favorite manga... In my eyes Naruto and Bleach are pretty shitty compared to it. The original FMA anime though was god awful... just a pile of random wtf plot twists that didn't really fit in anywhere. All of the changes in the original FMA seemed force, but on the otherhand I think Brotherhood is a GREAT embodiment of the original manga. Exactly how most of us wanted it to be in animated form.
    Exactly why I skipped the first FMA. I watched actually until when the priest dies and then stopped. Brother hood is amazing and Ed's voice isn't fucking gay.

Legends
    Quote Originally Posted by Desum View Post
    Yah I loved the manga, im so glad i read it instead of settling for the shitty ending in the first anime. I haven't watched brotherhood yet, does it start of from the beginning of the manga? Or where the first anime deviated from the manga.

SG Addict
    I never really got into it, I might catch a episode on AS once and awhile but never really can connect to this anime to really enjoy it. (Altho some of the story does get pretty good)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List