Legends

New information for buyers/sellers

Hey guys,

Only one new rule that needs to be adhered to, and one other thing that would be helpful for me.

First off, when it comes to bumping your sales, please wait a MINIMUM of 24 hours before re-posting. Any threads bumped before the 24 hour grace period will be locked. I think that's enough said about that...

And secondly, I'm not exactly sure when a sale has been completed unless a reply is posted. If possible, can you edit your original thread to add one of the tags such as "Sold" or whatever applies to the current status of your classified ad? Thank you so much!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around and doing my best to moderate the section. Happy Buying/Selling!

-Modgers

Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Modgers1 View Post

And secondly, I'm not exactly sure when a sale has been completed unless a reply is posted. If possible, can you edit your original thread to add one of the tags such as "Sold" or whatever applies to the current status of your classified ad? Thank you so much!

-Modgers
    Not sure if regular users can do this..
    Retired Legendary Great

Legends
    Any way we could get this changed? Kinda like the same setup with the "NSFW" tag in the OTF?

-Modgers

User Tag List