Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: godhatesfags

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    What I don't understand is if god hates homosexuals then why the fuck did he create them?(that's if i even believed in that crap)
    Am atheist, and damn proud of it.

But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God."
    Well it seems that people automatically turn to God when things go wrong, saying why did you do this. I am a Catholic, but I believe certain things. God seems like a person/thing to point to, to blame for things. Humans themselves create their downfall. God knows what a person will do with their life, and he wont change it. You make your own future and what you do with your life, NOT God.

(Sorry bout the religous shit)

My mustache is skeptical.

2. Thanked by 4 users:
    Metal (14 Jul 2009), Runski (14 Jul 2009), Taylor (14 Jul 2009), VirDeBello (15 Jul 2009)

SG Professional
    Donations:
    $10.00
    as drac would say... they can DIAF :D
    420FUR XBOX GT: Colliefurry
    COLLIES FOREVER
    #FREEDAPINK

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    What I don't understand is if god hates homosexuals then why the fuck did he create them?(that's if i even believed in that crap)
    Am atheist, and damn proud of it.

But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God."
    Well thats your point of view and I have mine,And God did nothing, it was mankind that caused all of it. Please can everyone respect each others relgious and non-relgious beliefes and not turn this into a relgious battle? Its really stupid.
    Last edited by Taylor; 14 Jul 2009 at 05:47pm.
    WH0 C0ULD REALLY G0 AS FAR EVEN 2 DECIDE 2 USE EVEN G0 WANT 2 D0 L00K M0RE LIKE?

SG Addict

(I take it that this is a religious thread now)

I dont exactly take the points expressed in the above videos as law, but those points are intriguing and raise a few questions.

SG Regular

Personally I just don't care. Do whatever you want in the bed, but act like a reasonable person otherwise.

Personally, I think the "God" point is a cop-out. Just like when people say rights are "god-given."

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Ok, if you read my previous posts, you can see that I don't really like homosexual people, but I would never go around with stupid posters saying that god hates them, for all that matters, even if a guy is gay, maybe he has achievement more than me, or has done more good things than me, you can't judge a person entirely becuz he's gay... only that he IS gay.

People like those have no life, really.. I bet that girl is protesting because her BF came out of the closet on her birthday.

Either that... or she's very religious.
    I honestly, truly and rightfully believe that you have some doubts about you own sexually and feel the need to be weird about gays to reassure yourself...

here I said it

Banned

Maybe god isn't the guy you hear about in church? or in the mosque, or in any other place? maybe, god created us, to have a choise, maybe it would be to boring for us just to follow his word and not doubt it, or his excistense, maybe that's it? and no matter what you do, you've chosen something?

Meh, this kind of topic makes my brain bleed, but what EVER people believe, athiest, jewish, christian, buddist, or is straight, gay or bi, we should just tolerate it, we don't have to like 'em, but just be cool with it.

Instead of being a douche and then say that god hates his own creations, god don't hate anybody, even satan is his own creation, so.....................
    This can be discussed, but I'm going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by trakaill View Post
    I honestly, truly and rightfully believe that you have some doubts about you own sexually and feel the need to be weird about gays to reassure yourself...

here I said it
    If i said i was pissed, angry or sad, you would have been right, but really, I don't care what you think, I don't really care what you might think of me, cause as long i got my shit figured out and straight, It's all good :D

Last thing, I'm muslim, go figure
    Last edited by Omar; 14 Jul 2009 at 08:48pm.

SG Regular

ok, first i would like to apologize for my religion. I am a Roman Catholic and i have been for my entire life and i believe it is sick and vindictive that some members of my religion believe it is ok to protest at soldiers funerals and to say that God hates fags. Lets get this clear, God doesn't hate fags! I believe that He loves everyone unconditionally no matter who you are.

I personally do not hate gay people and i am extremely tolerant of other religions and i am properly the most devout Catholic out of all of my friends. I don't claim to know what God thinks but i do that that he is properly very disgusted with those sick people that say those things.

SG Addict
    I may be repeating myself but, God doesn't hate homosexuals. They are just like everyone else just with different beliefs. We should respect and honor that. Although on a lot of the time on the SG servers I see people using the word "Faggot." Is that supposed to offend someone? People that are Bi and gay do join those servers. And others might think it is rude and disrespectful. I don't like to use the words for those reasons. It may be driving new people away. I have no idea. I just wanted to put that out there. I think it is wrong to even judge people on looks, beliefs, anything about them. I can tell what a person is like by the way they act around other people, I know we cant tell people what to say and what not to say (To some extent) but I mean seriously. Be a little bit respectful and watch what you say.
    Last edited by Cromyth; 14 Jul 2009 at 09:32pm.

My mustache is skeptical.

SG Regular
    and with the dedication to this woman i had to make only the right and proper way to congratulate her...

WITH A DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTER OF COURSE!!!!!
    Last edited by Bodybag; 14 Jul 2009 at 10:13pm.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

User Tag List