Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legends
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggard View Post
    Last time I put a q-tip in to far I couldnt hear out of that ear anymore....still waiting for my hearing to come back....lmao. Maybe I should go see a docotor. This entire conversation came up on vent when I was telling them about how I cant hear because of a q-tip. Been 5 days and still nothing....I bought some drops that are supposed to break up the wax and help it drain out, I am guessing since I pushed in to far that I probably impacted the wax in there. If the drops dont work I will see a doctor next week.
    You idiot, you should well know that poking cotton buds or whatever the hell you call them woud damage your ear drums... By doing that, you would force wax down into your ear, and do serious damage... Didn't your parens ever warn you about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    LMFAO Jassi if I was a lesbian and you were older. oh baby ;]

Founder of [SG]
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You idiot, you should well know that poking cotton buds or whatever the hell you call them woud damage your ear drums... By doing that, you would force wax down into your ear, and do serious damage... Didn't your parens ever warn you about that?
    Calm down there shooter, I seriously dont think I damaged anything and its just a buildup that I pushed down a bit, I have doctors appointment on Monday and I will be all good. fyi: I can still hear from my ear just muffled like when you put your hand over your ears.....a little cleaning and im back to normal.

SG Player

where da hell did u hear that from dude? fill a sock with rice and microwave it? you're supposed to fill the sock with marshmellows.. oo i'm hungry now thanks a lot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    "Ear Nazi."

Legends
    Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    LMFAO Jassi if I was a lesbian and you were older. oh baby ;]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List