Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    champagne & cocaine

Expanded MOTD for Prison Break

Here is an ever-growing list of some of the rules in Prison Break that can not actually be mentioned in the MOTD. This thread should answer some of the many questions asked by the players and / or admins.

* Death games such as Simon Says or death races are only allowed if the Terrorists agree to it.

* If you are the last Counter Terrorist alive, you are NOT allowed to free kill anyone you see. Just be aware that if you are the last one alive, they very well could be armed, depending on the situation.

* DO NOT LEAVE AND REJOIN TO AVOID MUTES. Just wait until the round is over if you want to call someone a free killer

* CT's are required to give warning shots for petty rule breaking. However, if a T is blatantly rebelling (going into an area to escape, being somewhere they shouldn't be, running away, etc) then they can be killed.

* CT's can repeat the same orders only for two rounds in a row.

* CT's can not plant guns under any circumstances, unless an LR is being honored.

* Last requests are NOT required.

* CT's can not state "Same rules as last time," the people who just joined won't know what the hell you're talking about.

* CT's can not force the Terrorists to do something that can kill them, such as drowning them or making them go into a death chamber.

* While playing as a T, always remember that if you're next to a teammate who has a gun, you very well could be caught in the crossfire.

* Killing AFKs is no longer at admins discretion. If a CT gives orders and someone is AFK, they are considered to not be following directions and can be killed.

* There is no specific time CT's must open the cells, but please try and get them opened by 4, if not sooner.

* CT's do not have to have a mic to give orders, although it does help!

* Vents, armory, and CT catwalks can be automatic death if you are caught by a CT, depends if they are nice enough to let you go.

* Camping is allowed as a CT. They can camp every round if they see fit.

* Do not intentionally throw a flash / smoke grenade at a T, they do lose health from it!

* No martyring! This means as a CT you are NOT allowed to run with a grenade in hand into a group of T's! Some jerk will knife you and then it will damage the entire group.

* Under no circumstances may any admin alter these rules in-game, unless they have been changed by the higher ups. If you see any admin doing so then ask them to stop, and if they continue then record a demo and report them.

* Respect other players / admins, and know that an admin can not slay / kick / ban somebody if they do not witness it.

Higher-ups feel free to edit / delete anything you deem necessary.
    Last edited by Caution; 13 Jan 2011 at 11:53am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

2. Thanked by 11 users:
    Acessed (12 Apr 2009), Chaos (13 May 2009), Huwajux (4 Apr 2009), Mad Dogg (29 Apr 2010), MtrxMn (5 Jul 2009), sneezing panda (28 Feb 2009), SuperSlayer52 (1 May 2010), Im a Jackass (19 Aug 2010), Ulrich (19 Apr 2009), Ultima069 (27 May 2009), Wolfy (4 Aug 2014)

Bus full-a Bears
    Donations:
    $3.50
    I like it, looks like you put a lot of time into it and every rule on their seemed to be causes of players having to ask admins to come in and take care of. Well done and this looks sticky worthy imo.

-D2W

SG Addict

I love jen & caution & Blargha

SG Regular
    I like it, this should be displayed on our Prisionbreak MOTDs, a thanks an +rep for you!. The only con is that, somepeople probably won't read all of that...

Eversmen@SteamGamers.com

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Eversmen View Post
    I like it, this should be displayed on our Prisionbreak MOTDs, a thanks an +rep for you!. The only con is that, somepeople probably won't read all of that...

and yea, i don't at all expect people to read this before they play, but if there is ever an argument about some of these rules, this can be a link to that certain rule.
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

Banned

good, but also add "Do not abuse voteban"
    and also this must be in HTML format, it is so long that u have to scroll down to read it all, and that cant be done unless its HTML.

and also, as a regular PB player i highly recommend that these rules, or something very similiar, will be added. As it is now, many people are pushing the rules, and saying "its not in MOTD"

so i support these rules and this thread <=P

SG Regular
    all well and good but until this is applied to the motd, no one will follow...

if it aint in game, it doesnt pertain.
    A few admins enforce, others dont.

SG Addict
    I think afks should be moved to spec almost right away..Im sure if someone can live through a round after being free killed and can live trough being moved to spec for a round...
    Dont be afk if you dont want that to happen..
    This is to long to be in MOTD I think they are ways to make it shorter other than that great work..

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by trakaill View Post
    I think afks should be moved to spec almost right away..Im sure if someone can live through a round after being free killed and can live trough being moved to spec for a round...
    Dont be afk if you dont want that to happen..
    This is to long to be in MOTD I think they are ways to make it shorter other than that great work..
    After talking with a BD, they said that for right now, the AFK situation is upon the admins' discretion. I don't expect this to go in the MOTD in-game, but possibly stickied like Garfield's :bigsmile:
    Yes voters:

SG Addict
    This needs stickied! Good job Caution!! +rep and thx

tank40175@steamgamers.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List