Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by caution209 View Post
    Here is an ever-growing list of some of the rules in Prison Break that can not actually be mentioned in the MOTD. This thread should answer some of the many questions asked by the players and / or admins.

* Death games such as Simon Says or death races are only allowed if the Terrorists agree to it.

* If you are the last Counter Terrorist alive, you are NOT allowed to free kill anyone you see. (Just be aware that if you are the last one alive, they very well could be armed, depending on the situation.)

* DO NOT LEAVE AND REJOIN TO AVOID MUTES. Just wait until the round is over if you want to call someone a free killer

* Don't abuse vote ban! Just realize that it is highly possible that the reason you were killed was an accident or because you were caught in the crossfire. No need to vote ban them, just wait a few minutes until the round restarts.

* CT's can not state "Same rules as last time," the people who just joined won't know what the hell you're talking about.

* CT's can not force the Terrorists to do something that can kill them, such as drowning them or making them go into a death chamber.

* While playing as a T, always remember that if you're next to a teammate who has a gun, you very well could be caught in the crossfire.

* Don't mic / text spam.

* Don't advertise.

* An admin can deem any spray they see as inappropriate and request you to stop using it.

* As of right now, killing AFK's is upon the admins discretion that is on at the time.

* There is no specific time CT's must open the cells, but please try and get them opened by 4, if not sooner.

* NO TEAM KILLING

* CT's do not have to have a mic to give orders, although it does help!

* Vents and armory can be automatic death if you are caught by a CT, depends if they are nice enough to let you go.

* Camping is allowed as a CT. They can camp every round if they see fit.

* Do not intentionally throw a flash / smoke grenade at a T, they do lose health from it!

* Do not free shoot / free kill.

* No martyring! This means as a CT you are NOT allowed to run with a grenade in hand into a group of T's! Some jerk will knife you and then it will damage the entire group.

* Under no circumstances may any admin alter these rules in-game, unless they have been changed by the higher ups. If you see any admin doing so then ask them to stop, and if they continue then record a demo and report them.

* No racism, period. Take that somewhere else.

* Respect other players / admins, and know that an admin can not slay / kick / ban somebody if they do not witness it.

Note: This is by NO means something everyone must read in order to play prison break, this is simply something that can be reflected upon if it is discussed about in-game or on forums. All suggestions are open. Please do not flame this thread.

Higher-ups feel free to edit / delete anything you deem necessary.

Thank you Caution, for telling us this, however whenever i try and read the motd it never lets me read it only maybe 1-8 then nothing i cant read anything under that! we may need to also attempt to fix this?
    Formerly [Alpha Squad] iScout
    Never Forget

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by iScout View Post
    Thank you Caution, for telling us this, however whenever i try and read the motd it never lets me read it only maybe 1-8 then nothing i cant read anything under that! we may need to also attempt to fix this?
    Yeah, something is messed up with it in-game. Honestly, I have no idea how to fix this. I'm not sure why it won't let people scroll down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Swede View Post
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

SG Addict
    i know everyone's busy with the remodeling of the servers but just hope that you guys would put this on the motd for the PB servers soon

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    anything on guns in a holster or not?

champagne & cocaine
    If it's a holstered secondary weapon, warn them. Or just simply say "Nobody have any guns on them period. Now is your chance to drop it." Be careful with this though, a lot of times teammates will plant their guns on other T's to try and get them killed.

With a primary, shoot to kill, holstered or not.
    Yes voters:
    By those who DID vote yes for you, to be honest, I am not sure if they were just kidding, or being serious. But words like "he is rightful to his throne", "yolo" and one described you as "jesus".

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by caution View Post
    If it's a holstered secondary weapon, warn them. Or just simply say "Nobody have any guns on them period. Now is your chance to drop it." Be careful with this though, a lot of times teammates will plant their guns on other T's to try and get them killed.

With a primary, shoot to kill, holstered or not.
    Lol, I almost got for banned for killing 5 people with prims saying that I should have told them to drop it. Effing noobs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian556 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSb View Post
    To be fair, I call everyone a faggot, but I'll digress.
    I love it when he calls me a faggot, tbh. 10/10

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Doublesb View Post
    Lol, I almost got for banned for killing 5 people with prims saying that I should have told them to drop it. Effing noobs lol
    Fuuuuuuuuuck that.
    Yes voters:

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $1.00
    Yea lately Axel's been killing ppl with holstered pistol and not even warning them.

SG Addict
    Question, you said ct's can camp every round. But if they camp no one will open the cells right? Meaning if all ct's camp, all t's are stuck in cells.

champagne & cocaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot[Revo-R4E] View Post
    Question, you said ct's can camp every round. But if they camp no one will open the cells right? Meaning if all ct's camp, all t's are stuck in cells.
    Well, if an admin is on they will have the cells open (usually) by around 4. By "camping," that means they are allowed to open the cells and go wherever they please and sit there and just wait.
    Yes voters:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List