Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Got 5. Varies in order from mood to mood but they are:

KISS, Katy Perry, Green Day, The Pretty Reckless, Halestorm.
    Love how my post is still the most recent freaking 8 months later. Anyway, UPDATE TIME!

Since then I haven't really dropped any of those 5 bands, but I added one and I can give a more certain order.

1. Icon For Hire -Discovered them in Jan and fell in love. Since then I've met the band and interacted with them quite a bit both on social media and in person at Warped tour a few weeks ago. The guitarist even follows me on twitter and gave me a poster when I met him for being so active with them on social media XD Def my fav band and some amazing people. That's their flag in my avatar actually.

2. Katy Perry- Katy is really tied at 1 but at the moment I'm more into Icon than I am Katy.

3. Halestorm- Met them back in May. Really nice people and great band.

4. Green Day

5. The Pretty Reckless

6. KISS
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

SG Addict
    My favorite bands switch weekly, but at the moment mine are Florence + The Machine, Woodkid, Jungle, Saint Motel and twenty one pilots. Now, this is in no particular order. I am really enjoying Woodkid at the moment because his music videos are really cool, and his music is beautiful. He also did a duet with Lana Del Ray on his song, Iron, and her song, Video Games. Anyways, I didn't know this existed so I will be updating this constantly.
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Professional

Donations:
    $95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandeemoo007 View Post
    and twenty one pilots.
    I keep hearing good things about them and have been told to check them out on more than one occasion. Keep meaning to get around to it. I generally like to start with an artist' first album when first listening to them, after that what would you recommend?
    Leave for a few months, come back and Extreme Potatoes is admin. Leave and come back, he's AO. Leave and come back he's back to admin. Maybe if I leave again he'll be perm'd...

SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    I keep hearing good things about them and have been told to check them out on more than one occasion. Keep meaning to get around to it. I generally like to start with an artist' first album when first listening to them, after that what would you recommend?
    To be honest, I haven't listened to their first album. I have heard all of their singles from that album on the radio, but I am a really big fan of their new album because basically every song sounds completely different and are all different sub genres. I really like his voice and instrumental too. I am assuming that their first album is really good too, I just haven't gotten it yet. RIP
    【=◈︿◈=】

SG Addict
    Donations:
    $18.00
    My favorite artists in no particular order:

- King Crimson
    - Pink Floyd
    - The Beatles
    - Frank Zappa
    - Camel
    - Dream Theater
    - Metallica (pre-Load era)
    - Deftones
    - Tool
    - Radiohead
    - Aphex Twin
    - Deafheaven
    - Opeth
    - Ulver
    - Yes
    - Rush
    - The Smiths
    - The Cure
    - Casualties of Cool
    - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
    - Jeff Buckley
    - James Blake
    - Johnny Cash
    - Neutral Milk Hotel
    - My Bloody Valentine
    - Noisia
    - Outkast
    - Run the Jewels
    - Third Eye Blind
    - The Doors
    Last edited by Wawa; 12 Jul 2015 at 11:41pm.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

User Tag List