Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    SG Addict
    1. 2 Unlimited
    2. Crystal Method
    3. Chemical Brothers

No no, no no no no, no no no no, theres no Limit!

Fuck yea I love 2 Unlimited, for some reason my work has been playing 90's Dance music over the in-store speakers and im lovin it : D

SG Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice... View Post
    Any reason Megadeth is 1st, and Metallica is not even on the list?
    You know, their fight is over. Follow the time dude
    Metallic and Megadeth are very different band, mainly thanks in part to the vocals, but I can't say a Megadeth fan has to be a Metallica fan. I like both, but some people don't like the more serious tone of Metallica and prefer the more jovial and positive sound and feel of Megadeth.

Take High speed dirt for instance. Happy, fast, and clever. now The black album is nowhere near as fast and fun as countdown to extinction as a whole.

Dave's vocals are awful, and as a fellow fan of Megadeth, I know this and will admit it as anyone else should, but they add so much character to the music it makes it more interesting.

and if you question my somewhat harsh judgment look at my list on the first. page
    Commence removal of all things valued in life, The persecution that was once believed right, Humanities objective now totally deranged, When ignorance transpires, this world becomes insane.

SG Addict
    Any reason Megadeth is 1st, and Metallica is not even on the list?
    You know, their fight is over. Follow the time dude
    Yes it is possible to like thrash and not like Metallica. It couldn't possibly be because Megadeth is my favorite band that they're number 1 on my list. If Metallica weren't considered pioneers, I firmly believe their musicianship alone could never garner the fan base that they have. I don't care to even acknowledge bands just based on reputation, I'm firmly about the music itself.

I like Megadeth's heavy stuff, their softer mainstream stuff, their old stuff, their new stuff, and their experimental stuff. Yeah sure they have songs I don't like, but it's impossible for me with the exception of Risk and The World Needs A Hero to pick up any other album in their catalogue and not name at least three songs that I like and listen to regularly. I think that's huge for a band that's been around for 25 years with a back catalogue of 11 studio albums.

EDIT: The tracks I like from Risk and The World Needs A Hero are Insomnia and Promises respectively. The rest of the stuff on both albums are meh at best. Breadline is an abomination. I guess Prince of Darkness from Risk is okay on second thought. I don't count Dread And The Fugitive Mind from The World Needs A Hero because it appeared on their first greatest hits album first.
    Last edited by BOOWY; 19 Oct 2008 at 09:54pm.

SG Professional
    Ummm , AC/DC ,Scorpions,Red hot chilly pappers, etc...

SG Professional
    Mine, not in order.

1. Slayer
    2. In Flames
    3. Children Of Bodom
    4. As I Lay Dying
    5. Papa Roach
    6. The Fray
    7. Pantera
    8. Disturbed
    9. Guns n' Roses
    10. Lamb Of God
    11. Rage Against The Machine
    12. Red Hot Chili Peppers
    13. Slipknot
    14. System of a Down
    15. Journey
    16. Three Days Grace
    17. Unearth
    18. Tool
    19. Metallica
    20. Chevelle
    Last edited by Born to Pwn; 26 Oct 2008 at 04:13pm.

SG Addict
    KILL MYSELF.
    Last edited by Trogdor; 30 Jan 2011 at 09:20pm.

Baghdad ass up
    Donations:
    $566.00
    I find it hard to refrain myself to a list of favorite artists or bands.

I can occasionally enjoy at least one song from any genre.

SG Regular
    Random order: Coldplay, Razorlight, Biffy Clyro, the Wombats, Take That, the Automatic, the Script, the Feeling, Rihanna, Ting Tings, Basshunter, Rooster, Guillemots, the Verve, the Fray, Bob Sinclair, Keane, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Duffy, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Oasis, Hoosiers, Scouting for Girls, Maroon 5, Chemical Brothers, Chris Brown, Greenday, Plain White T's, Kaiser Chiefs, The Enemy, Red Hot Chilli's, Black Eyed Peas, Kooks, the Manics, Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, Less than Jake, the Darkness, Bowling for Soup, My Chemical Romance, Sam Sparro, James Morrison, Zutons, Mark Ronson, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Elbow, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Pigeon Detectives, Tenacious D

Some others but can't quite remember right now

There Is Great Honour In Dying For Your Country, Just Make Sure You Make The Other Fucker Die For His!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Random order: Coldplay, Razorlight, Biffy Clyro, the Wombats, Take That, the Automatic, the Script, the Feeling, Rihanna, Ting Tings, Basshunter, Rooster, Guillemots, the Verve, the Fray, Bob Sinclair, Keane, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Duffy, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Oasis, Hoosiers, Scouting for Girls, Maroon 5, Chemical Brothers, Chris Brown, Greenday, Plain White T's, Kaiser Chiefs, The Enemy, Red Hot Chilli's, Black Eyed Peas, Kooks, the Manics, Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, Less than Jake, the Darkness, Bowling for Soup, My Chemical Romance, Sam Sparro, James Morrison, Zutons, Mark Ronson, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Elbow, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Pigeon Detectives, Tenacious D
    Some others but can't quite remember right now

lolololololol nice list... cant remember more, eh? btw take a scr shot of ur playlist plx ^^

SG Regular
    lolololololol nice list... cant remember more, eh? btw take a scr shot of ur playlist plx ^^
    http://www.playlist.com/user/22732489/view?h=yes :001_smile:

usually i listen to the More Good Music playlist but the other one has some good tracks on aswell

There Is Great Honour In Dying For Your Country, Just Make Sure You Make The Other Fucker Die For His!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

User Tag List