Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by AznRule View Post
    We need our glorious leader: Bubblez!
    No.

But I kinda stopped playing PB myself. I don't really know why exactly but I am definitely down to get it populated. Unfortunately for like the next 2 weeks my time is extremely limited with my new job but after that I will be around a lot more!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental91 View Post
    The rules we have for last ct are: Last CT doesn't have to give warning shots & Last CT can't camp.

We never had and never will have an lr plugin, something about rounds being stalled and what not.
    Generally, when there's 2 or less T's left, the CT can give the T's permission to state their LR's.
    The T that wants to LR then types his last request in chat or says it on mic, then CT can choose wether to accept or deny the request.
    How is a round stalled with the !lr plug in, but not stalled by typing out your desired last request?

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfan365 View Post
    How is a round stalled with the !lr plug in, but not stalled by typing out your desired last request?
    It's not so much about the rounds being stalled. It is more about LRs being voluntary. We don't force deathgames so we do not force LRs either since it is essentially a deathgame. The two members must agree on an LR. It sounds kinda dumb but honestly it usually works out pretty quickly and people rarely deny a LR.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEagle View Post
    It's not so much about the rounds being stalled. It is more about LRs being voluntary. We don't force deathgames so we do not force LRs either since it is essentially a deathgame. The two members must agree on an LR. It sounds kinda dumb but honestly it usually works out pretty quickly and people rarely deny a LR.
    I don't get it, you don't want to force the terrorists to do an lr, or you don't want to force the ct's to do an lr?

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    I don't get it, you don't want to force the terrorists to do an lr, or you don't want to force the ct's to do an lr?
    Both.

Both the Ts and CTs do not have to do a LR. So a T can request a knife fight but a CT doesn't actually have to do the knife fight. Situations like this happen probably 1% of the time. It is very rare that these two people can't agree on an LR and perform it quickly.

Banned

Both.

Both the Ts and CTs do not have to do a LR. So a T can request a knife fight but a CT doesn't actually have to do the knife fight. Situations like this happen probably 1% of the time. It is very rare that these two people can't agree on an LR and perform it quickly.
    They shouldn't have to agree though. That's why it's the terrorist's last request, not the ct's. The way it worked in my old server was the last two T's were able to type !lr and choose a minigame, and then choose a CT to do it with. After they chose whatever, the ct's then had a pop-up where they can either accept or reject the lr. But the rules for the server were that the ct must accept, UNLESS the T that's !lr'ing is a rebel. So for example, say you go the whole round, kill all T's, and there's two left. one of the two followed all orders and is where he is supposed to be. You must accept his lr. However, if the second surviving T didn't follow all rules and ran away, got away, and hid like all round, and tried to !lr, you can accept it, or you can reject it, find him, and kill him.

I like kitties.
    Donations:
    $307.00
    They shouldn't have to agree though. That's why it's the terrorist's last request, not the ct's. The way it worked in my old server was the last two T's were able to type !lr and choose a minigame, and then choose a CT to do it with. After they chose whatever, the ct's then had a pop-up where they can either accept or reject the lr. But the rules for the server were that the ct must accept, UNLESS the T that's !lr'ing is a rebel. So for example, say you go the whole round, kill all T's, and there's two left. one of the two followed all orders and is where he is supposed to be. You must accept his lr. However, if the second surviving T didn't follow all rules and ran away, got away, and hid like all round, and tried to !lr, you can accept it, or you can reject it, find him, and kill him.
    Well, in this server, T's aren't forced to have a last request, but can choose to simply follow the orders for the res of the round.
    And if they do want a last request, it can be anything at all, seeing as its not dependent of a plug-in.

I know how the LR plugin works, and I've also seen it on every single server except this one, but I have to say I do like it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental91 View Post
    Well, in this server, T's aren't forced to have a last request, but can choose to simply follow the orders for the res of the round.
    And if they do want a last request, it can be anything at all, seeing as its not dependent of a plug-in.

I know how the LR plugin works, and I've also seen it on every single server except this one, but I have to say I do like it.
    But if a T chooses to just follow orders all round, that's what causes delaying, and then inevitably causes people to leave. And forcing a T to type !lr is usually at the warden's discretion. The warden can keep giving orders if the T doesn't type !lr, or if the warden wants to put an end to the round, he can say something like "Type !lr by XX:XX", and if the T doesn't, they die.

EDIT: Also, just because the server has an !lr plug-in doesn't mean T's, should they please, can't do a custom lr. That happened all the time in my old server.

BEAGLE
    Donations:
    $55.00
    But if a T chooses to just follow orders all round, that's what causes delaying, and then inevitably causes people to leave. And forcing a T to type !lr is usually at the warden's discretion. The warden can keep giving orders if the T doesn't type !lr, or if the warden wants to put an end to the round, he can say something like "Type !lr by XX:XX", and if the T doesn't, they die.

EDIT: Also, just because the server has an !lr plug-in doesn't mean T's, should they please, can't do a custom lr. That happened all the time in my old server.
    Well we don't have wardens on the server either. Anyone can give orders at any time whether they have a mic or not. You must work it out as a team. Yes, it can become complicated but it makes it more challenging for the CTs.

You can't force the T's to play deathgames either which is what you would be doing by telling them to LR or they will die. The rounds don't get delayed that frequently unless it is a player that has never played in the server before.

The current situation really works out well and better than most people think when they first try out our PB server. The servers rules have been kinda standard for awhile now and has been very popular amongst the community and new members.

Banned

Well we don't have wardens on the server either. Anyone can give orders at any time whether they have a mic or not. You must work it out as a team. Yes, it can become complicated but it makes it more challenging for the CTs.

You can't force the T's to play deathgames either which is what you would be doing by telling them to LR or they will die. The rounds don't get delayed that frequently unless it is a player that has never played in the server before.

The current situation really works out well and better than most people think when they first try out our PB server. The servers rules have been kinda standard for awhile now and has been very popular amongst the community and new members.
    That sounds kind of discouraging to new players, though. And the lack of a warden sounds like it'd be confusing and chaotic, especially for new players, both on the T AND CT teams.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List