Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00

VPN Recommendations

Hi All,

It's time for me to jump in and get a vpn. the 2 am I really considering are called Private Internet Access and IPVanish.

Does anyone use these services? Or can you recommend a different VPN.

Thanks.

Banned

Donations:
    $20.00
    I watch a PC Tech channel on youtube called Tek Syndicate. From what I've seen from their videos, Private Internet Access is pretty good. They did a video on how to use it too.

3. Thanked by 1 user:
    Labarr (26 Nov 2014)

Banned

Donations:
    $12.00
    Dunno specifically about those two or how much they cost but I rent a seedbox from whatbox.ca and use it to seed torrents, tunnel all my traffic using SOCKS5 (Can use OpenVPN, or WinSocks to tunnel certain applications, or merely use a SSH tunnel for web browsing), and I use it to run a few node.js applications. If you're willing to pay more for more options you could go one step further and just get a VPS. They're cheaper and give you full access.

Genetic Beast Lobster

I have PIA. It's very good and insanely cheap if you buy a year all at once.

For some reason, (no idea why), it appears as though PIA is not (at least on the surface) compatible with Amazon FireTV VPN? Other than that, yeah I would definitely recommend it. Especially since I think you have the technical abilities to make it by without all of the bells and whistles like a mobile app with 1 button. You actually have to configure it, but it's insanely easy anyways.

Syracuse Orange!!!
    Donations:
    $70.00
    thanks. I tried IPvanish for a few days.. I kept having problems with it. So I have since moved to PIA and love it. my internet speeds have increased when using a local server

User Tag List