Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    Well one of the teams will get bumped in the first automatically since Sharks and Kings play each other (imo kings win) and the ducks have had some pretty bad goalie issues as of late. Who knows. This ain't no basketball that can be predicted by anyone. But hey, there's another 13 teams competing too. So we'll see.
    God fuck this post so fucking hard. Fucking shit.

Anyways yeah go Rangers. 19 year old kid playing like a tank this preseason. 2 games played 2 goals and 2 assists. NO BIG DEAL NOPE NOPE NOPE

Spoiler

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Where to start... I know it's only been preseason but, the way we've been playing worries me a bit. I'm not entirely confident regarding the whole new management staff and coaches. The ones from the AHL, trades, and the few that remained from last season have to get with a new system and that'll definitely take time. Gino hasn't even skated yet and Crosby hasn't been playing cause of personal stuff. The only positives so far are that Kapanen is looking good and that Duper is back! Still not entirely sure how the season will go.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    MOTHER FUCKER SCORED AGAIN. MY ERECTION FOR THIS STUD IN THE MAKING CAN NOT BE ANY BIGGER!!!!!

SG Addict
    I'm glad they first signed Ryan to a 7 year 50.75 million dollar contract, then they named Karlsson as the new captain for the Ottawa Senators. Next I hope Lazar makes the team to help aid Ottawa's offense and also some others who did well in pre-season games.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00
    Duclair makes roster. Gets 8 goals vs St.Louis. Gets mvp of life. Duclair hype train is not stopping.

SG Addict
    I'm happy Lazar made the roster for Ottawa.

Ottawa's first game is against Nashville (Legwand's night)

True North
    Donations:
    $81.00
    All teams in the East will remain trash, and the West will continue to dominate.

I hope the Avalanche will be able to repeat their season from last, but a lot of things went well (until the playoffs that is) for us. Can't wait for the season opener tomorrow!

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00

Re: NHL Predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskomo View Post
    All teams in the East will remain trash, and the West will continue to dominate.

I hope the Avalanche will be able to repeat their season from last, but a lot of things went well (until the playoffs that is) for us. Can't wait for the season opener tomorrow!
    Avalanche are going to be a dynasty.

Their best 3 players are under the age of 25. All are gonna be fucking studs. They were confident in letting Stasny and P.A go because they already have studs on their team and don't even need them.

West is stacked. From California to the windy city, it is just so hard to pick what teams are not gonna make the playoffs.

Thank fucking lord the Rangers are in the east or else they probably would be the 8th seed playoff team there.

True North
    Donations:
    $81.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Onion View Post
    Avalanche are going to be a dynasty.

Their best 3 players are under the age of 25. All are gonna be fucking studs. They were confident in letting Stasny and P.A go because they already have studs on their team and don't even need them.

West is stacked. From California to the windy city, it is just so hard to pick what teams are not gonna make the playoffs.

Thank fucking lord the Rangers are in the east or else they probably would be the 8th seed playoff team there.
    I really hope so, I grew up watching Sakic, Forsberg, Hedjuk, Roy, Foote, Blake etc... The tailing end of the original dynasty. Suffering through the down years and collecting high draft picks have finally brought back a core of solid players. Good time to be an Avs fan for sure, but I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic with just one break out year to show for our revitalization, and now a chance to show they are for real.

Banned

Donations:
    $85.00

Re: NHL Predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskomo View Post
    I really hope so, I grew up watching Sakic, Forsberg, Hedjuk, Roy, Foote, Blake etc... The tailing end of the original dynasty. Suffering through the down years and collecting high draft picks have finally brought back a core of solid players. Good time to be an Avs fan for sure, but I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic with just one break out year to show for our revitalization, and now a chance to show they are for real.
    Just get a goalie who doesn't beat up his wife and you're in the clear.

And Nathan is a star already. Those numbers in a rookie year vs the toughest teams in the NHL aren't a fluke.
    Last edited by Nuclear Onion; 8 Oct 2014 at 11:03pm.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List