• Minecraft Story Mode Trailer Released

Well its finally here! The trailer for the much anticipated Tell Tale Production of Minecraft! It was released today at MineCon. Details of the game have been kept pretty hush hush until now so we have enough to ingest and tide us over until the next thing.

The 5 part episodic game will take you to the Nether, the Farlands, the End and a few other places. Like the past Tell Tale games, your decisions in the game will make a difference in how the story will play out. Probably the biggest bit of news is Patton Oswald is the lead character, Corey Feldman and Billy West(Futurama) also have unannounced roles. I also picked up that the guy who played Lee Everett from The Walking Dead game has a character in it.

No idea when release will happen, if I had to speculate I'd say end of the year as Tales from the Borderlands just put out episode 3 and we still have Games of Thrones in production. But I can tell you I'm pretty excited about it, I love everything Tell Tale has done for a long time now.
    Comments 3 Comments
      Zaraki -
      Played every TellTale game available..
      I must say that the Game of Thrones story is one of the best, personally I wouldn't mind having more seasons.

There's so much to do around Minecraft at the moment: Conventions, LEGO, Global projects (Lotr, GoT,...) , thousands of streamers on different platforms every day and now a game about Minecraft.

This is purely to attract the fans of Minecraft, not of the Telltale 'genre' so I'll wait and see what the reviews of the first and second episode say

Thanks for this article! Haven't seen that much information about this in the past. (Probably because Minecon is this weekend)
      Ryoku -
      The trailer reminds me of the lego movies. It does seem like a cool idea, the last TT game I bought was the TWD series and that left good impressions. If the game is actually good I think it will get more people to play MC or bring people back. Kind of excited, can't wait!
      SpikedRocker -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zaraki View Post
      Thanks for this article! Haven't seen that much information about this in the past. (Probably because Minecon is this weekend)
      That is correct, they've been keeping details about the project close to the chest. I'll expect we'll get regular teasers as we get closer to release.