• Two LEGO Themed Updates

Let's start with something that most people have been talking about for the past few months now. LEGO Jurrasic World. I tell you that I am beyond excited for this game. It's to include the previous movies and the one that comes out this Friday. I am not 100% sure at what price point I am willing to get in on, but if we are talking $30 for 4 movies worth of content, I think I'll bite. It has yet to appear on the Steam store yet so I am still going to probably balk. LEGO Jurassic World hits stores June 12th.

Here's the latest trailer for LEGO Jurassic World:

Now lets move on to something that is actually on the Steam store now. LEGO Worlds. I did not know about this game, so it kind of came out of no where for me. I was kind of following the upcoming LEGO Dimensions which is currently console only due to the external "toys" part of the game. That being said, LEGO Worlds, looks like a compromise for PC users. It hit Steam's Early Access today for $15. Just sifting through the Steam store it appears its a single player only LEGO version of Minecraft. Its procedurally built and sandbox with no real story to it. It also appears that you can custom build whatever you want with the bricks you collect and save the build to rebuild it again. I think I'll participate in on this early access just because it does look interesting and fun.

Here's a link to the Steam store for LEGO Worlds: http://store.steampowered.com/app/332310/