PDA

View Full Version : stop death-games in prison please.

(called)
26 Sep 2008, 04:23pm
My complain is about the death-games in prison servers.

Most of the time when i play on prisonbreak servers when theres like 5 t's left some ct's like to play games with us (t's) like :make a race and the last one dies, or lets play simons says , hot potatoe and some other games. the point is that i ask an admin the other day if i can refuse to play games and he said yes u can, but if u refuse to play the game like a race the ct free kill u and when u ask him why did u kill me they said u didn't want to play. i just one to make a rule on MOTD that say dont play death games, or something like that or just play the guys who want not all.And many ct's like to say that was an order and u didn't do it.

And another complain is that some ct's dont like to give u a last request when u are the last t but thats not all the time.

Please make something about this cuz i've been free killed many times for death-games. :mad:

THANX

im waiting answers.

SpikedRocker
26 Sep 2008, 04:39pm
Well its my understanding this is what the CT's are supposed to do. Give T's something to do, other than stand around like a bunch a wallflowers at prom. They aren't supposed to create unreasonable games. I find racing to be fine, simon says tends to get messy and has been looked down upon a bit cause they say stupid stuff. I've never seen hot potatoe, I assume they are tossing around a pistol or something. They are supposed to give you something to do, weather its playing soccer or these games...i mean you have to follow what the ct's says. Anyone else feel this way?

Dracula
26 Sep 2008, 04:40pm
My complain is about the death-games in prison servers.

Most of the time when i play on prisonbreak servers when theres like 5 t's left some ct's like to play games with us (t's) like :make a race and the last one dies, or lets play simons says , hot potatoe and some other games. the point is that i ask an admin the other day if i can refuse to play games and he said yes u can, but if u refuse to play the game like a race the ct free kill u and when u ask him why did u kill me they said u didn't want to play. i just one to make a rule on MOTD that say dont play death games, or something like that or just play the guys who want not all.And many ct's like to say that was an order and u didn't do it.

And another complain is that some ct's dont like to give u a last request when u are the last t but thats not all the time.

Please make something about this cuz i've been free killed many times for death-games. :mad:

THANX

im waiting answers.

They do not need to give you a final request.

Italian Jew
26 Sep 2008, 04:44pm
I'd say they can make you race and do all that stuff, but they can't be allowed to kill whoever loses. If you don't play, then you get killed. if you play and lose, you get killed. The CT's would end up just forcing T's to race and end up killing them all and if you tried to run away to get a gun or something, they would just kill you.

Death games are not allowed, but if the game is without the death of the loser, then it should be allowed.

mNote
26 Sep 2008, 05:44pm
The T's have plenty of time to rebel and if they are forced to play death games, they should know better than to play it and rebel.

In fact, PB is all about forcing people to do things. If you don't like the way things are going and if you know you're going to die, then REBEL.

Prison Break means PRISON BREAK. Not fucking be a little pansy and take it up the ass while trying to stay alive in a virtual world.

SATAN
26 Sep 2008, 06:18pm
Prison Break means PRISON BREAK. Not fucking be a little pansy and take it up the ass while trying to stay alive in a virtual world.

QFT

+rep

Italian Jew
26 Sep 2008, 06:19pm
Yes, rebelling with knives down a hallway against CT's who have AWPs or M4s. I can see how long that round will last. Not to mention the confusion of trying to figure out who dies in a close race if the race is actually held. You have CT's killing several people because they all individually thought their target was in last place. This makes Prison Break a turkey shoot.