PDA

View Full Version : request

raven maniac
26 Sep 2008, 10:34am
Now that I'm getting a little time here and there to have some fun I was wondering if any mappers out there would mind making a map for napalm. What I had in mind is if you could make a map that is pure darkness(try to get so night vision works though) or even take some maps that are popular already out and make them dark.

I think it would be pretty kickass to have some night/dark maps that require you to use your flashlight. Cmon who wouldn't want to be scared out of their minds waiting for a zombie to come. Plus you can always scare the little kids and when is that ever not fun? :laugh:

I don't play too often on the napalm anymore because of the maps. The new maps aren't that great and the old maps are always a classic, but when played often become boring. You don't have to do this for me because it's just a request, but I'd definitely appreciate it. :001_smile:

thanks.

Farmer Mick
26 Sep 2008, 10:35am
noob

Eldest
26 Sep 2008, 11:06am
A map with flickering lights and completely dark areas would be interesting :P. I cba to do it right now tho, no time, also I'd rather finish the PB map..

GrayFox
26 Sep 2008, 12:30pm
The sad thing is this idea doesn't work for CS. Player Models don't show up on flashlights, only the black outline. I can try it for you if you want though, any suggestions in the map?

raven maniac
26 Sep 2008, 02:37pm
The sad thing is this idea doesn't work for CS. Player Models don't show up on flashlights, only the black outline. I can try it for you if you want though, any suggestions in the map?

It doesn't matter just don't do lila_panic, that map annoys me. Pick any random map and make it dark. :w00t:

It sucks that flashlight doesn't work. What about nightvision?

andre1028
26 Sep 2008, 03:13pm
It doesn't matter just don't do lila_panic

I think there's a version of lila panic that is completely dark, it looks awesome though. The detail was up to source standards too, the original lila_panic failed in look but it's game play kind of balanced that out :P.

tank40175
27 Sep 2008, 06:40am
Now that I'm getting a little time here and there to have some fun I was wondering if any mappers out there would mind making a map for napalm. What I had in mind is if you could make a map that is pure darkness(try to get so night vision works though) or even take some maps that are popular already out and make them dark.

I think it would be pretty kickass to have some night/dark maps that require you to use your flashlight. Cmon who wouldn't want to be scared out of their minds waiting for a zombie to come. Plus you can always scare the little kids and when is that ever not fun? :laugh:

I don't play too often on the napalm anymore because of the maps. The new maps aren't that great and the old maps are always a classic, but when played often become boring. You don't have to do this for me because it's just a request, but I'd definitely appreciate it. :001_smile:

thanks.

Kick Ass idea!!! This would be awesome to make map that u had to use flashlights. I don't know anything about mapping or I would try.