Part 1:
2tALtaKGCwI

Part 2:
S5jtH4dqAtM

Part 3:
On44sA8iFbw

SGT_kick_ur_ass
28 Jul 2007, 09:29pm
Very old stuff, but still funny as hell.

LitKey
28 Jul 2007, 09:55pm
But it had never been posted here from what I can tell... and part 3 includes the newest video that came out late June '07, so it ain't that old.

I agree though, it is indeed funny as hell. :)

VOLCOM
29 Jul 2007, 02:41am
I also agree
that guy is funny
i wish they would come out with newer videos though

Riggs
29 Jul 2007, 04:39am
You think that's funny?

LitKey
29 Jul 2007, 10:43am
You think that's funny?

Yeah. What's it to you, bub? :fight:

foosa
29 Jul 2007, 11:13am
yeah man i think its hilarious too.

but on a side note, wat exactly is tourettes? and dont say him...

jeN
29 Jul 2007, 11:57am
yeah man i think its hilarious too.

but on a side note, wat exactly is tourettes? and dont say him...

Basically it's a disorder that affects your brain. It usually makes the person blurt out words at random. Also tics, sudden, repetitive involuntary movement. :/ The tics are usually; eye movement, blinking, coughing, facial movements, but obviously there's other cases, those are just the most common. A lot of people with tourettes are known to blurt out swears or other offensive things that they can't control.

Best way I can really describe it without having much knowledge on the disorder. If you want to know more just look it up. :P

LitKey
30 Jul 2007, 05:25am
Basically it's a disorder that affects your brain. It usually makes the person blurt out words at random. Also tics, sudden, repetitive involuntary movement. :/ The tics are usually; eye movement, blinking, coughing, facial movements, but obviously there's other cases, those are just the most common. A lot of people with tourettes are known to blurt out swears or other offensive things that they can't control.

Best way I can really describe it without having much knowledge on the disorder. If you want to know more just look it up. :P

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It's usually not as bad as seen in these videos, but because this guy has anger problems and is an alcoholic, it makes the Tourettes worse... it is very sad.

BUT IT MAKES FOR GREAT LOLZ D: