PDA

View Full Version : Other Yankee Sports

Zargotelc
24 Sep 2008, 07:34pm
I'm guessing we all aren't limiting our sports interests to football here. NHL preseason underway , MLB postseason coming soon , and NBA in about 30 days. Any fans of those sports?

Go Wizards / Cubs / Brewers / Capitals. Ovechkin rules :001_tongue:

GrayFox
24 Sep 2008, 07:42pm
I can't believe the NBA's already back. It seems like just yesterday we stomped all over everyone. Too bad the NBA's fixed... :thumbdown:

Zero001
24 Sep 2008, 07:59pm
I can't believe the NBA's already back. It seems like just yesterday we stomped all over everyone. Too bad the NBA's fixed... :thumbdown:
[robot voice] does not compute [/robot voice]

Italian Jew
24 Sep 2008, 08:40pm
Too bad the NBA sucks

jeN
25 Sep 2008, 09:52am
HOCKEY.

My tooclosetocanadaforcomforts self loves hockey. ^______^ Though I don't really follow any teams or keep intensive track, I just enjoy watching it. The drama between the Sabres team probably helps that a bit, considering it's all we've been hearing for years.

Zero001
25 Sep 2008, 10:10am
HOCKEY.

My tooclosetocanadaforcomforts self loves hockey. ^______^ Though I don't really follow any teams or keep intensive track, I just enjoy watching it. The drama between the Sabres team probably helps that a bit, considering it's all we've been hearing for years.

Sabres? Screw that

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

Zargotelc
25 Sep 2008, 10:16am
The NBA is great...basically the only bad sport in the States is MLS. That's unwatchable.

Rather see LeBron , Kobe , and various other NBA superstars ball instead of watching 10 people kick a ball across grass for 90 minutes in a nil-nil match. :001_unsure:

Lux
25 Sep 2008, 11:09am
The NBA is great...basically the only bad sport in the States is MLS. That's unwatchable.

Rather see LeBron , Kobe , and various other NBA superstars ball instead of watching 10 people kick a ball across grass for 90 minutes in a nil-nil match. :001_unsure:

OY :glare::glare::glare:

I will let you off because its only the MLS which is rubbish ;) but 200 meaningless points or 1 amazing goal, its what its about :tongue_smilie:

Falcon04
25 Sep 2008, 08:45pm
OY :glare::glare::glare:

I will let you off because its only the MLS which is rubbish ;) but 200 meaningless points or 1 amazing goal, its what its about :tongue_smilie:

hey SUXz0rz, stfu, NBA makes fußball look like a child's game!

raven maniac
25 Sep 2008, 09:43pm
I used to follow the NBA but I don't watch it anymore. I used to follow the Wizards :), but now I just watch college basketball.

Nothing better than going to watch some NCAA Maryland games, except that is going to watch a Ravens game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I'm doing this December 28th when they play the Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeN
25 Sep 2008, 10:21pm
Sabres? Screw that

LET'S GO ISLANDERS

YAHYAH. Hometown love brah. ^___^

jigglebelljr
18 Nov 2008, 02:36pm
i m so ready for the super bowl i am betting 60 dollers whoa