PDA

View Full Version : Champoins.

Omar
23 Sep 2008, 03:25pm
So? who do you think will win this time, Manchester? Barca? Real madrid? Liverpool? or some other team? feel free to say your opinion. I say Manchester, pretty good time, i mean cmon, Rooney, Christiano, Van der san, Saha.
No chance :)

Rat
23 Sep 2008, 03:40pm
So? who do you think will win this time, Manchester? Barca? Real madrid? Liverpool? or some other team? feel free to say your opinion. I say Manchester, pretty good time, i mean cmon, Rooney, Christiano, Van der san, Saha.

a) It's Manchester united, there's two Manchester teams.
b) Saha has left United and joined Everton.
c) Saha was never United's 4th best player.
d) Van Der Sar is shit.

Who will win? Fuck knows, who cares? UEFA Cup is the place to be :partydance:

Daze
24 Sep 2008, 03:05am
you would say that seeing as Everton haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of reaching the champions league.

Chelsea will probably do well, but i see Arsenal as a dark horse..all these new young players have a lot of charisma to do very well.

Omar
24 Sep 2008, 03:03pm
d) Van Der Sar is shit.

I was just naming some good players, but thanks for the heads up about Saha, if Van Der Sar is shit, then why the hell is he on the team!?

Phoenix
24 Sep 2008, 03:15pm
stick with rugby. :thumbup1:

Omar
24 Sep 2008, 03:35pm
This is about football, so do you mind getting the hell out, im not interested in rugby. Football is known WORLDWIDE.

matt 187
24 Sep 2008, 04:49pm
i can't kick a ball with my feet :bored:

Mammal
25 Sep 2008, 10:32am
Rugby is massive in Australia and Africa, you cant get much more worldwide than to Australia :ohmy:

Lux
25 Sep 2008, 10:49am
You could really :001_rolleyes: .....

For Europe......anyone could win. Its a league of Champions, and alot of the teams in it have a chance...

Any of the English...
Bayern Munich
Inter...
Barcelona
Real Madrid

Obviously they are the favourites.....but its not guaranteed they will win it...look at Porto.

I will go with..........Real

Farmer Mick
25 Sep 2008, 11:22am

lolo u know saha left dont you

Farmer Mick
25 Sep 2008, 11:23am
d) Van Der Sar is shit.

everton for the fail woohoo :partydance: :partydance: :partydance: :partydance:

COME ON LIEGE WOOT

Phoenix
25 Sep 2008, 04:38pm
This is about football, so do you mind getting the hell out, im not interested in rugby. Football is known WORLDWIDE.

you mind shutting the fuck up? you can't be that interested in football if you didn't even know Saha left ...

Rat
26 Sep 2008, 05:07am
everton for the fail woohoo :partydance: :partydance: :partydance: :partydance:

COME ON LIEGE WOOT

We'll smash them all over the place, we bought their best player and he's shyte.

Omar
26 Sep 2008, 10:45am
you mind shutting the fuck up? you can't be that interested in football if you didn't even know Saha left ...

I watch the games. but i dont read about in the internet of who left and who joined the teams, sorry. And no, im not gonna shut the fuck up.

Paul
26 Sep 2008, 11:26am
I would say Liverpool, they are the masters of the Champions League in england and have proved this over the last three season's pretty much.

Saxe
29 Sep 2008, 03:46am
Just wait and see - Aalborg will go all the way! Man U will be destroyed tomorrow :001_wub:

LitKey
29 Sep 2008, 03:53am
Just wait and see - Aalborg will go all the way! Man U will be destroyed tomorrow :001_wub:

Yeah..... you might want to change your password.

Saxe
29 Sep 2008, 04:42am
Yeah..... you might want to change your password.

Why? Because Bubba knows it?