PDA

View Full Version : HEROES PREMIERES TONIGHT ON NBC (caps)

PVT.Snowball
22 Sep 2008, 12:10pm
Wanted to remind everyone. Tune in to NBC at 9/8c!!!

Oh shit same time as Prison Break.

Tcp-Kill
22 Sep 2008, 12:39pm
Dang, i live in the UK but can't wait for it.

Lux
22 Sep 2008, 12:57pm
Wow thanks for the heads up.

I live in the UK so who knows when it is out here, but I will just stream all the episodes off the internet before :wink:

Dr. Tran =tgt=
23 Sep 2008, 08:09am
It was disappointing. Definitely better then the crap that was in Season 2 though.

SATAN
29 Sep 2008, 05:01pm
Do they really have to put Heroes and Prison Break at the same time damnit.

Every tuesday morning i have to watch Heroes on my comp now, cause i chose PB over it. :001_smile:

SpikedRocker
29 Sep 2008, 05:51pm
Do they really have to put Heroes and Prison Break at the same time damnit.

Every tuesday morning i have to watch Heroes on my comp now, cause i chose PB over it. :001_smile:

Most NBC stations, including mine, re-air the new episode on saturday. If you do miss a recording or what not you can always watch it then.

Lux
30 Sep 2008, 11:21am
haha Havok already up to episode 3 ;)

Lux
30 Sep 2008, 12:58pm
Whafuck?

http://www.surfthechannel.com/

type heroes S3E1 etc and you'll find it :P.

But sadly that site closes on 1st october so hurry!

Lux
30 Sep 2008, 01:02pm
I'd rather wait, to be honest, because my classmates that watch it watch it on television.

Plus, big TV screen > 17" computer monitor.

I watch it on my ps3, which is plugged into a 32" tv :w00t:

Tcp-Kill
1 Oct 2008, 05:42am
I just watched it, i thought i was really good.

Going to watch ep2 now.

:P :birthday2: :birthday2:

Omne
2 Nov 2008, 10:15pm
Heroes is one of the very few shows i watch anymore. i did enjoy the second season (granted, it wasnt as good as the first). cant wait to see where this season goes

Wrathek
2 Nov 2008, 10:21pm
its getting awesome o.O

i don't bother watching it on tv tho.. i only watch 4 shows, and i watch all of them on hulu (free AND legal site, for those that care)

bc i'd rather play games on monday night than watch 3 of said 4 shows in a row (chuck, heroes, my own worst enemy, 4th being house, obviously :D)

jeN
2 Nov 2008, 10:33pm
its getting awesome o.O

i don't bother watching it on tv tho.. i only watch 4 shows, and i watch all of them on hulu (free AND legal site, for those that care)

bc i'd rather play games on monday night than watch 3 of said 4 shows in a row (chuck, heroes, my own worst enemy, 4th being house, obviously :D)

RAWRRAWR BUMPZ. K, not you. =P

I love Heroes and House! I didn't get to watch it last week though. =(

Zargotelc
4 Nov 2008, 08:08pm
I have never been a fan of this show , and from what I see off the media (check Entertainment Weekly) people are fed up with the poor writing on this show. Is this opinion shared around these forums by you fans? Do you feel this season is going downhill?

Dr. Tran =tgt=
6 Nov 2008, 01:27pm
I have never been a fan of this show , and from what I see off the media (check Entertainment Weekly) people are fed up with the poor writing on this show. Is this opinion shared around these forums by you fans? Do you feel this season is going downhill?

Yep. Season 1 was absolutely amazing.

Season 2 was utter crap.

Season 3 started off as an improvement then degenerated into something just as bad as 2.

I don't know what happened, but they turned gold to shit.

Omne
13 Nov 2008, 08:10am
Season 1 was amazing and season 2 was ok, but not great compared to season 1. so far ive been very well pleased with season 3, but lets face it...nothing's going to be as good as season 1

Eldest
16 Nov 2008, 01:19pm
What previous posters here have said, season 1 was epic, season 2 not so good, season 3 started good, but it's starting to fail again, will see if there are any improvements this week :). Awesome show overall tho:laugh: