PDA

View Full Version : Week 3

Italian Jew
21 Sep 2008, 03:05pm
Looks like the Pats got rolled by the Dolphins :laugh: 38-13

Ronnie Brown just raped you guys with 5 scores (including a passing TD)!

I am really laughing at the guy in my fantasy league who has Brown, but didn't play him. That is at least 30 points + his rushing and receiving yard points.

Other than that, some pretty good games this week.

The Bengals almost won against the Giants, so they at least get some confidence. The Giants almost blew it, but they managed to get lucky a few times. Hopefully their play won't decline over the next few weeks when they have to struggle against much better teams.

My Fantasy players this week are doing good so far. I think my lead may hold and go on to 2-1, but we will see.

Repeat
21 Sep 2008, 04:40pm
Good for the Dolphins! They needed that.

LOL @ The pats

matt 187
21 Sep 2008, 06:15pm
Dallas plays to night >:D!!! looking forward to it.

raven maniac
21 Sep 2008, 06:18pm
RAVENS!!!! we schooled the browns! :D

GrayFox
21 Sep 2008, 06:20pm
Pats were just taking a break. They knew how easy the Dolphis are, so they just felt like giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Italian Jew
21 Sep 2008, 09:57pm
Pats were just taking a break. They knew how easy the Dolphis are, so they just felt like giving them the benefit of the doubt.

No, they just didn't have any cameras on the field.

Da 'Boys beat Green Bay at Lambeau! The most surprising thing...

our defense actually did pretty well.

Well, now we are like 1 - 6 at Lambeau now. :laugh:

GrayFox
22 Sep 2008, 05:11am
No, they just didn't have any cameras on the field.

Oooh, the old "They Cheated" comment. Hey, guess how many teams actually did have cameras recording the other team? A good ammount. The Patriots were just the team that got turned in my Mangini. Btw, who still had 17 wins after the first game? Oh right.:partydance:

Zargotelc
22 Sep 2008, 05:45am
http://home.comcast.net/~ric730/dallassucks.gif

Redskins win again , time for Dallas next week bring it

Italian Jew
22 Sep 2008, 11:16am
Btw, who still had 17 wins after the first game? Oh right.:partydance:

Which means nothing because you LOST THE SUPERBOWL which is almost as bad as GETTING RAPED BY THE DOLPHINS!

Zargotelc, it will be brought! Let the rivalry battle commence on week 4!

EDIT: Don't blame anything on not having Taylor playing either. Don't turn into a Pats fan! :O

matt 187
22 Sep 2008, 07:26pm
http://home.comcast.net/~ric730/dallassucks.gif

Redskins win again , time for Dallas next week bring it

yes the cowbois are on fire!!!

Zargotelc
23 Sep 2008, 09:29pm
We'll see if they're on fire next week...Redskins shut down the Cards pretty well last week. Cowboys aren't the Cards though , best team in the NFL probably. And it's not December so it's not time for the Cowboys to choke yet. Lol.